New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    can't find thread na kakapost ko lang. nabura ata or di ko naipost ng tama

guys,

i just changed my stock headlight bulbs to philips vision plus. pinagawa ko sa blade (P899, free installation). i just want to ask if kailangan pang i-reaim yun? nagagalaw ba ang aiming simply by changing the bulbs?

thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for what car? usually, may screws that you can turn to adjust the aim of your bulbs just behind the headlight assembly.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    *ssaloon
    98 civic po. i was just wondering if simply changing the bulbs would be enough to misalign the aiming. kasi alam ko properly aligned yung stock bulbs ko. tapos siempre kapapalit lang

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wewoy_romero View Post

i just want to ask if kailangan pang i-reaim yun? nagagalaw ba ang aiming simply by changing the bulbs?

thanks
    no need and expect an additional light throw

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    You can check to make sure they're both aligned right. At night, drive to a gas station and usually there's a wall. Face your car to the wall and drive in reverse until you are about 20feet from the wall. Check to see if your headlights are even. If you need to adjust..there's usually a screw that you can turn to adjust the headlights aim higher or lower.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    http://hidtech.com/aiming.htm
    Ito pala, that's where I remembered my info from

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    *xto
    yep. happy ako sa pvp. maliwanag and farther ang abot ng ilaw

*kriskros
    salamat sa link

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    btw, is philips vision plus considered "all-weather"? parang di ko nakikita sa mga thread.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    repost ko lang yung tanong ko:

btw, is philips vision plus considered "all-weather"? parang di ko nakikita sa mga thread.

and i might add:
    saan located yung pang-aim ng headlights ng civic 98? isa lang kasi nakikita ko. and i'm not sure if this is for up/down or left/right. napansin ko kasi medyo mababa yung right headlight ko (yung sa tapat ng passenger).

maraming salamat.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    is philips vision plus considered "all-weather"? parang di ko nakikita sa mga thread.
    stock colored lang siya but with 50% more light throw. couter
    part siya ng osram silverstar, stock colored, 50% more throws kaya
    medyo parang puti. btw pair na ba yung P899? osram siverstar ko
    kasi P500*.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
headlight re-aim