New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    what's the difference between the two?
    which do you prefer?

and how would you know if it's the real thing or a fakie?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the vision plus is brighter than stock lighting.

blue vision is blue lighting.

I'll take the vision plus... blue light isn't all that bright.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kapag gumamit ba nito kailangan pa ng relay?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bolt on na no need for relay. Mas ok aw yung Vision plus.. all weather bulbs sya. I tried the bluevision no noticebale improvement or slight lang versus stock bulbs

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    as far as i know these are direct replacements for stock bulbs with a stock wattage rating of 60/55.

hmm ... vision plus ha ... i'm gonna go try it out. i'm currently using Philips Premium bulbs kasi (with +30%) and was wondering which was better the plus or the blue. i'm transferring my old premium to our RAV. hindi pa kasi crystal yung headlights nun eh.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the vision plus gives more light than standard but the price will not break the bank like some other bulbs like raybrig.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    dude vision plus is better than the blue bulbs. i just wish that they sell vision plus H7 bulbs here. do you guys know where i can get H7 vision plus bulbs?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    if i remember correctly ... 1K ang last na tingin ko for a pair of v-pluses.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parang may nakita ako nyan sa price gold sa Shaw-hardware section....may warranty pa nga eh...check nyo na lang kung blue vision or vision plus nga 'yon...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Patanong na nga rin,

ito bang Phillips Crystal Vision ay white light ba, pag ganun I'll settle for vision plus, napundi na kasi ang blue vision, at right now balik muna sa stock while waiting for your replies..

salamat.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Philips Blue Vision VS. Vision Plus