New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Someone told me that i could paint my headlights and Im planning paint my honda jazz gd's headlights with black(Hindi po ito yung smoked na lalagyan ng tints) Any feedbacks on painting the headlights? Baka kasi maraming cons. Thanks po mga boss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

2. Join Date
    May 2012
    Madami na sir ganitong services offered. Search mo sa sulit, headlight cleaning, madami lalabas. Most of them can do the smoke version, they'll open your headlight assembly, clean it then paint it inside.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    If your planning to paint your headlights reflector bowl for a blacked out look, then that's fine if you have projectors on your headlight but if you're using halogen bulbs w/out projector then it would be a mistake to paint your reflector bowl.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    You can paint any part of the headlight assembly that is not part of the optics. Consider also the kind of paint to be used. Halogen headlamps generate a lot of heat so depending on the proximity of the paint to the lamp, it may require a hi-temp paint.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Thank you for your replies sir.I guess smoking the car's headlights is better.BTW im using 6k HID halogen. Thanks ulit mga sir

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciz View Post
    Thank you for your replies sir.I guess smoking the car's headlights is better.BTW im using 6k HID halogen. Thanks ulit mga sir
    Huh? Which is it, HID or halogen?

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Baka HID low, Halogen Hi

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    Baka HID low, Halogen Hi
    Sabagay, baka nga...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    How much does it usually cost po. 1500 po kasi yung hininge nung nabangga ko na affected yung isang headlights sabi pakulayan daw nya. Ok na po ba yung price na to? Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Another irresponsible HID user on the road. Tsk tsk

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Paint inside the headlights?