New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Need more light and visibility. Contemplating on either buying an Osram Nightbreaker or go HID. Car is Civic Ek SiR , Requesting for advice mga experts thanks!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by poorprince View Post
    Need more light and visibility. Contemplating on either buying an Osram Nightbreaker or go HID. Car is Civic Ek SiR , Requesting for advice mga experts thanks!
    Almost the same ang ONB+ sa oem color. May thread na dito yan sir at dami na din query on the difference sa stock bulb.

Kung magHID ka sir, be responsible. HID alone will not give you more light and visibility - it should be used on a proper type of headlight(case).

Im no expert in HID pero nakikita ko maporma siya pero mga gunggong tawag ko sa mga irresponsableng naka HID, kasi nakakasilaw sa ibang motorista yan sir both yung nasa harap mo at kasalubong mo.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    thanks sir! i also noticed the rather "irresponsible" use of HID, or would it caused by improper installation or just basically, not designed for the particular car? Anyways, im also considering the responsibility side here and not causing untoward inconvenience to others. I always had the impression that HID would give me more light and visibility.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by poorprince View Post
    thanks sir! i also noticed the rather "irresponsible" use of HID, or would it caused by improper installation or just basically, not designed for the particular car? Anyways, im also considering the responsibility side here and not causing untoward inconvenience to others. I always had the impression that HID would give me more light and visibility.
    Irresponsible because in the first place why put a bulb not designed for the headlight assembly you have, and the most responsible thing to do is look for an aftermarket headlight assembly (conversion works too, saw a thread by garyq) that will provide necessary stuff to make your hid work seamlessly (not just turning on/off and giving light).

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    pag HID pair it with a projector and dapat hindi fluted yung headlight lens mo.......... or pa retrofit ka kay sir garyq.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Any feed on the osram? I wanna change my grandias bulb. Cant see well at nite

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Hid's are fine on regular headlight assembly, as long as you get the more expensive telescopic hi/lo type. Me umbrella sa dulo yon so hindi kakalat ang liwanag.

Di gaya ng mga gunggong na nagtitipid at bibili ng hid na mura pang motor na single bulb lang. Minsan halogen at hid pinagsama, pero wala pa din umbrella to simulate the low beam .

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by attorney View Post
    Any feed on the osram? I wanna change my grandias bulb. Cant see well at nite
    Mine is the first generation Nightbreaker, it's still working and the light throw is farther, making everything clearer. The newer ones should perform even better.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Mine is the first generation Nightbreaker, it's still working and the light throw is farther, making everything clearer. The newer ones should perform even better.
    sir gano na katagal ung ONB mo saka magkano kuha mo? sabi nung mga napagtanungan ko matagal na raw pag umabot ng isang taon.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast