New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Yeah I guess if it's free why not

I think if he got it at the local Autozone they offer rebates (money back). I don't know if they still do. You never know
    Nah, I'll keep this. I might hurt his feelings if I give them back. I'll just return the favor
    Sorry mods...... OT :hammer:

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    No I meant you can mail in the rebate, still keep the product, and get some money back. Sorry it was confusing. Let's get back on topic na lang sorry for the OT... hihihi

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    will be in california in june-july, trying to look for the philips night guide 3-in-1, yung multicolored bulb) for my accord. will check out NAPA, pep boys and autozone shops. my cousin said that they sell mostly osram/sylvannia bulbs, not much philips except the crystal vision, visionplus and x-treme bulbs only.

i use hb3 and hb4 bulbs.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Don't expect to see a lot of the good old European stuff, most of those stores you mentioned will be selling Sylvania, regular Phillips and sometimes, even GE bulbs. At Walmart the choices are just as limited. They don't sell Osram here, you might want to get them online and have them shipped to where you reside.

Daniel Stern (www.danielsternlighting.com) has a complete list of the good bulbs you'll need - Phillips, Narva, Osram, etc. You just have to send him an email, he doesn't have the usual online purchase form, but he'll give you sound advice on the matter as well if you have questions about automotive lighting.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    thanks for the tip. my cousin did say that there are few brands and models to choose from. he said he checked in walmart and costco as well.

i'm just looking for 9006-9005 bulbs for my accord. halogen, not interested in the white and super white bulbs.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Honestly you're better off getting bulbs, especially Osrams, from there than here, at least for the standard ones. You can have the better Osrams shipped prior to your arrival or during your stay, and just bring install them on your car when you get back. Not too long ago I went back there and got myself a nice pair of headlight lenses that are much more expensive to buy here. They cost $100 over here but back there nakuha ko sila for around $35 each so lalabas mga $70, with Hella bulbs na!

Ask your cousin if he can get them for you online from Daniel Stern. I'm sure he can shed some light (pun intended) on your dilemma. Personally, I'm debating on whether or not to get some stuff from him kasi it's not necessary but good to have (Hella 3rd brake light and headlight protector/shields).

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    there are philips x-treme bulbs available here at P1450 but for H4 type only, as well as philips power2night bulbs at P885.

there are crystalvision and diamondvision for HB4 and HB3 but i don't like the bluish white type of bulbs.

and they also have the philips visionplus for HB3 and HB4 at P900 per pair.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    is the nightbreaker available?? how much kung meron na dito? at san naman kaya meron?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    is the nightbreaker available?? how much kung meron na dito? at san naman kaya meron?
    yup meron na dito...i do have them.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    saan mo po nabili?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Osram Nightbreaker H11