New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    mga sir ask ko lang po kung ano po ba ang stock headlight ng sentra 1998 clear po ba at di crystallized?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chibibi22 View Post
    mga sir ask ko lang po kung ano po ba ang stock headlight ng sentra 1998 clear po ba at di crystallized?

stock is crystal but you can get taiwan replacements na clear. The clear headlights with JDM grill will update/freshen-up the look of your sentra.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    stock is crystal but you can get taiwan replacements na clear. The clear headlights with JDM grill will update/freshen-up the look of your sentra.
    san po ba aq pwdeng makabili ng mga Replacements? at ano po yung JDM grill? at mgkano po kaya yon?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chibibi22 View Post
    san po ba aq pwdeng makabili ng mga Replacements? at ano po yung JDM grill? at mgkano po kaya yon?
    Where? Start with Banawe or Evangelista.

Check nissan auto parts stores that sell new parts (original & replacement stuff). They should be able to find you replacement clear-type headlights. These are for the Taiwan model Sentra B14. Note that these clear type have plastic lens and you will need to re-aim the headlight beam once you have them installed.

JDM = Japan Domestic Market aka surplus stuff from Japan.

You can find JDM grills from ANY surplus stores that sell Nissan parts. Been a while since I bought one, should be around P1,200 to P1,600 for a good condition grill.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    sir mgkano nman po kaya aabutin pag buong set ng headlights ang papalitan q?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    When I replaced my headlights ( car was a corolla '96 ) with clear ones it costed me 3.5k for the whole set. HL's + CL's. Probably for your sentra it will be, if not the same within the said range. Just prepare 5k for everything - grille + clear hl's & cl's. May sukli pa yan pang softdrinks.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    tnx po sa mga replys!

nissan sentra 1998 stock headlights