New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    well 1st things 1st, I have a vision problem when at night time, parang malabo na ang Tingin ko, di namna sobra pero parang sa madilim, i'll just with the slow gear kahit na freeway ung dinadaanan ko. additional pa, i think ung headlight bulbs ko is worning out.. medyo malabo na xa, parang malapit ng mapundi, Im thinking fof changin my bulbs with a new one.

the thing is, I need suggestions on a bulb, that would have a good and bright light, Im thinking to have Osram or Philips? also, i have a Frosted lamp, ( im using a 1996 car) so Any Suggestions? di daw kc applicable ang white bulb (HID LOOk) sa Headlight ko eh, kc nga Frosted daw.. need help on this ASAP!!

OT: meron bang Crystal lamp for a 96 Honda City Exi? if yes, saan?? how much? may contact Number ka? anung name ng shop/store?

Thanks tsikoteers...!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    use narva all weather lamps. mas bagay sa iyo yan na medyo mahina-hina na ang vista. if possible, have your headlamp wires upgraded so it can handle a higher voltage compared to stock.

stay away from the HID look. they don't work. real HIDs are better.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    and BTW, I have Magic Blank Tints, including the whole front Mirror.. mas Ok ba tlga All weather? and correct me if im wrong the The Higher the Wattage of the Bulb, the the Brighter it would be?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mackkcam View Post
    and BTW, I have Magic Blank Tints, including the whole front Mirror.. mas Ok ba tlga All weather? and correct me if im wrong the The Higher the Wattage of the Bulb, the the Brighter it would be?

an option for you is to remove your front tints and replace it with a lighter one.

yes, the higher the wattage, the brighter it will be, but i personally think it has got to do with the bulbs. kung pure white, na HID look, useless maski mataas ang wattage. but, if you try to use the yellow ones as well as the all weather, kitang kita difference.

i had the dilemna like you months before. my car is tinted super black, including the front windshield. had it installed four years ago and it suits me fine, even while driving at night. tapos, the past few months, i noticed, medyo nababawasan na visibility ko (siguro tumatanda na). thought of removing my front windshield tints and replacing it with a lighter one, but i really cannot sacrifice the privacy that dark tints provide (nakakapangulangot ako while in traffic eh...).coupled with that, my tints still look new.

so i went to the next and more expensive alternative.... installed HID's... hehehehe. i am happy now.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    also, one of my Peers here at work told me, " if i were you, i would go for the HID Bulbs" kaso, the problem is frosted nga ung Lens ko hindi xa Crystal, medyo Ok cguro xa kung Buong Assembly ang papalitan ko... Comments?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    HID bulbs aren't good with stock housings...mas maganda if you install HID bulbs with lamp housings which are made for HID bulbs.

If I were you, all weather lamps ako.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    2x post mods...sorry
    Last edited by umzzzzz; August 14th, 2007 at 07:53 PM. Reason: double post

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Im using Osram "hyper" 80/85 all weather medyo yellowish siya pero malakas ang buga! maganda talaga siya hindi kinakain ng spalto at rain
    naka full tint pa ako sa windshield niyan
    White bulbs = pure anesthetic purposes only hirap talaga makakita sa gabi lalo na pag umuulan
    regarding sa crystal headlamp meron niyan sa evangelista

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Thx sa mga Info, share ko lng ung nakta ko ung kakambal ko na car sa may Place namin, One time kc nakasalubong ko ung kakambal ko na kotse sa place namin sa pateros, napancn ko ung Headlight nya nakaLow pero ang liwanag, nakkhiya naman cguro kung iattnung ko kung anu ung Headlight Bulb nya di bah?

Anu kaya Wattage Nun? mga anu ba preferrable na overwattage na All Weather Bulb?

*Washburn,
    Saan sa Evangelista? lam mo name ng Shop? pati Contact Number?
    ung Mismong Lens Ung Frosted, meron para sa Model ng Car ko? Honda City Exi?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by washburn View Post
    Im using Osram "hyper" 80/85 all weather medyo yellowish siya pero malakas ang buga! maganda talaga siya hindi kinakain ng spalto at rain
    naka full tint pa ako sa windshield niyan
    White bulbs = pure anesthetic purposes only hirap talaga makakita sa gabi lalo na pag umuulan
    regarding sa crystal headlamp meron niyan sa evangelista
    bro, saan mo nabili yung osram hyper bulb mo? how much? kasama ba installation? naghahanap din kasi ako. thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Need advice on my Headlights,