New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm just wondering where I can buy LED domelamps that are a direct fit to the standard domelamp housing.

I think I saw some in Concorde but I'm not sure.

Any idea on the price also? :D Thanks!

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    I'm just wondering where I can buy LED domelamps that are a direct fit to the standard domelamp housing.

I think I saw some in Concorde but I'm not sure.

Any idea on the price also? :D Thanks!
    P500 more or less.

I got mine from a car accessory store at Auto-Centro (SUN-X)

As for the fit, it would be trial and error because dome lights vary in design and some of the bigger LED domelights will not fit at all.

may nagpost sa tsikot.com ads v1.0/kotse.com ads about that...as i recall

Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    may nagpost sa tsikot.com ads v1.0/kotse.com ads about that...as i recall
    yep! meron nagpost dun kaso medyo may kamahalan yung benta nya..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    A few car accessory shops have those already. Meron nga din sa Concorde.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Medyo pricey sa Concord. Yung 'banig-style' na LED was around Php650.00 this afternoon.

Meron ding 8-LED similar in size to the OEM bulb. It was retailing for around Php365.00.

I'll try and look around for a better deal. I wonder how big of an LED sheet will fit into my domelight (it's the same domelight as a Nissan Sentra).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

eto yung sa kabilang site: link, post # 20

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hi.. meron kaming available LED domelamps sa Eleshop sa 677 Ronquillo St. Quiapo Manila. We specialize talaga sa LEDs you can have one custom made if you want to your specification. meron na kaming available na 12 LED white domelamp for 450. If you want to have other LED thingy made you can just call us sa office at 7332925 or txt me at 09209265792. We can also fix the 3rd brakelights by replacing the whole board or the LED tingnan nalang kung ano ang kailangan ayusin.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rrlee View Post
    Hi.. meron kaming available LED domelamps sa Eleshop sa 677 Ronquillo St. Quiapo Manila. We specialize talaga sa LEDs you can have one custom made if you want to your specification. meron na kaming available na 12 LED white domelamp for 450. If you want to have other LED thingy made you can just call us sa office at 7332925 or txt me at 09209265792. We can also fix the 3rd brakelights by replacing the whole board or the LED tingnan nalang kung ano ang kailangan ayusin.

magkano approximately yan customize the 3rd brakelight with an LED? brakelight size would be 2x5 inches aprox.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    *: rrlee
    off-topic: since you are an expert at LEDs, do you also customize the LEDs similarly used in toyota's tailights? i'm planning to have my apv's tailights be converted to LED. thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
LED domelamps