New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2008
    im planning to install hids bulbs on my car,, is it possible if i hav a projector headlight,,?? and also is it possible to get my tail lights (super stock) smoked?? tnx tnx pow

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    yes its possible if you want. hindi ko alam kung ano yung tanong mo, nahilo ata ako..

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    hmm tnx tnx sa reply,, kasi nakainstall sa car kow projector headlights,, pwede kow kaya palitan ng hid bulb?? tnx tnx tsaka ung tail lights kow na super stock,, panu kow kaya mapapaganda without replacing or kelangan kow tlgang magpalit,, kasi ung sa frend kow stock tail light perow na pa smoke nya... perow mga 2000 model ng oto nya,, oto kow hatchback civic... tnx tnx ulet kapatid

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kristine24 View Post
    hmm tnx tnx sa reply,, kasi nakainstall sa car kow projector headlights,, pwede kow kaya palitan ng hid bulb?? tnx tnx tsaka ung tail lights kow na super stock,, panu kow kaya mapapaganda without replacing or kelangan kow tlgang magpalit,, kasi ung sa frend kow stock tail light perow na pa smoke nya... perow mga 2000 model ng oto nya,, oto kow hatchback civic... tnx tnx ulet kapatid

ma'm hid bulb is different from stock bulb. di po gagana ang hid bulb sa stock wiring ng oto kasi it needs ballast. if you want hid bulb, you might as well get the whole hid kit. Its good to know that you have projector headlights. Dyan po talaga design ang HID and not for reflector-type headlight.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    may projector headlights po tayo sa ek3 or ek9 hatches. hindi lang po bulb ang palitan. it's a kit. with ballast and everything.

a fellow tsikoteer, gave me this contact info where to get projector headlights for hondas.

store which is under mega art automobile accessories co inc. located at 123 don manuel st., brgy sto. domingo quezon city tel nos. 749 1044, 742-2965 and 414-2546.
    or e mail via simota*info.com.ph.
    Last edited by rion; June 19th, 2008 at 03:38 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002

to change to HID, you need to get the entire HID kit which consists of the sockets, the ballasts, the wirings and the bulbs. tapos yun ang isasaksak sa projector HL casing mo.

yung smoking the rear tail lights mo madaming gumagawa nyan dyan sa tabi-tabi. may mga shops sa banawe and evangelista na gumagawa nyan. they will use your stock TL, i smoke lang nila.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Nowadays hid light is most important. A hid light is most powerful of hid kit.

HID Lights

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Madam try to read the threads of garyq and nighthawk. Everything you need to know about HID and the proper way to install it was discussed there

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Peter Kesel : Important, really ? Important on what ? Blinding oncoming traffic ? Oh come on, you're just advertising your product ...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    im planning to install hids bulbs on my car,, is it possible if i hav a projector headlight,,?? and also is it possible to get my tail lights (super stock) smoked?? tnx tnx pow

ano bang kotse niyo maam? tail light smoked. oks yan do you mean smoked as in paint ng grey na transparent? or smoke na gaya ng headlight smoked na ang ginagawa paint the chrome part to black?

HID BULBS on PROJECTOR HEADLIGHT