New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hey Tsikoteers!

Planning to get a good set of HIDs for my car real soon, but I'm still quite skeptical on which brand to get and where to get 'em. There's a lot of China and Taiwan brands roaming around the market and online recently aside from the Germany ones, I was just wondering if some of you guys who own one could give some reviews about the brands you're using.

The size for my car is H4, so I'm also deciding which type to get. I've seen ones with low HID and high Halogen, others only have low, while some others have the telescopic type. So, if anyone of you guys are using H4 specifically, I'd greatly appreciate reviews from the different types :D

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Get Conquer Brand A1 ito sa mga china HID

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kotiko View Post
    Hey Tsikoteers!

Planning to get a good set of HIDs for my car real soon, but I'm still quite skeptical on which brand to get and where to get 'em. There's a lot of China and Taiwan brands roaming around the market and online recently aside from the Germany ones, I was just wondering if some of you guys who own one could give some reviews about the brands you're using.

The size for my car is H4, so I'm also deciding which type to get. I've seen ones with low HID and high Halogen, others only have low, while some others have the telescopic type. So, if anyone of you guys are using H4 specifically, I'd greatly appreciate reviews from the different types :D
    Do not forget to use projectors.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yes I've set that up already, all I need now is a neat HID kit

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kotiko View Post
    Yes I've set that up already, all I need now is a neat HID kit
    Saan ka nakakuha ng projectors? Magkano? :D :D :D

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Share din kung saan. Hindi pwede yung sa una kong nahanap eh.Hehe..

Parepareho lang ba talaga ng buga ung mga HID's?

Kasi I'm eyeing for either Kogsundiam's HID or ung Vision. 500 lang ang difference, pero magkaiba talaga ang packaging at digital-type nga raw yung kay Kogsundiam. Pareho lang ba actually yun or talagang may difference?

Both are sold in the classifieds nga pala.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    I use XenonWorx (made in china). 12k temp.

27 months warranty

No Regrets.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Just want to ask if ok din vision ang HID even when it rains

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ask ko rin kung san pede magpalagay ng hid na maayos at may warranty and how much? yung hindi na kailangan magdrill sa car? baka kasi ma-void ang warranty ko sa casa kapag nagpakabit ako sa labas? thanx

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    magpapakabit ka na din ng HiD? akala ko ba ayaw mo ng HiD? ayaw mo dun sa pinagpakabitan ko?

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
HID Brands - Reviews?