New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Mga Ser advise naman po ano maganda with quality na HID for 13k budget? Bili na kasi ako end of may. Nakapagtanong ako Zenonworx hid h4 6000k lo for 12.9k 2 years warranty.Ano po ma advise nyo? Help please..Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Hingin ko din po sana store and contact no and sample buga if meron. maraming salamat po!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The more important questions are:

Have you read first the HID FAQ thread?
    Does your vehicle have projector-type head lamps?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    you can check VTX hid kits out. similar pricing and excellent product support. may mga retailers din ata sila if you can't find one pm me

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    VTX kits are good and offer excellent aftersales support. 2 years warranty, no questions asked. just bring the busted part so that they can replace it. emperor can hook you up with those kits.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    *mazdamazda: yes Sir I have read the Hid faq thread and fully understand that its best to have projector type of headlights to avoid glare and avoid distraction for approaching vehicles. I just want more visibilty and of course porma.hehe

*darnoc: Sir Im considering vtx as another option I have also read reviews about this kit. Sir please pm me details and you contact no as well. Thanks!

*ssaloon: Thanks Sir Miko! I guess I will settle for vtx. Cheapest I know so far with 2 years warranty.

Thanks Sirs!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    err.... you still didn't answer my question... do you have projector type headlamps or not?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Oks na rin yung XenonWorx (NOT Zenon bro! ). What I like about this brand is they have a complete color temp. variants ranging from yellowish (3000k) up to 24000k (yes meron sila!). Yun iba kasi wala eh. Personally, nadidiliman nako sa 6000k & 8000k (talo sa basang kalye 'to, lalo na aspalto), I advice mag 4300k or 5000k ka nalang para maganda-ganda pa visibility mo, may laban pa.

...But,...best parin if you have a projector-type one HLs.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gamit ko 6000k sa headlights and stock halogen sa fogs, ok naman performance on wet asphalt roads.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    here is the link to their website. contact numbers can be found there too.

http://www.vtxhid.com/index.html

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
HID for 13k budget