New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Mga masters,

Malapit na matapos washover ko. Im planning to replace the head and tail lights para magka dating naman ang oto ko..hehehe. ano ba magandang mods sa head and tail lights?

I heard about crystal headlights, yun ba yung parang blackish yun lens? Any recommendations and shops where I can get a good deal. Trade in sana para madispatsa ko na yung stock lights.

Tnx.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ano auto mo? if i were in your shoes, i'd get the 'smoked' head lights. as for the rear, euro would be ricey so i'll get the one with white signal lights instead. hanap ka sa banawe marami dun. :D

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ano auto mo? if i were in your shoes, i'd get the 'smoked' head lights. as for the rear, euro would be ricey so i'll get the one with white signal lights instead. hanap ka sa banawe marami dun. :D

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    smoked? ano itsura non? how much for a pair including the corners?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    smoked headlights can be done DIY style. All you need is a heating appliance (oven, heat gun, etc) to separate the glass lens from the cover. Then spray lightly with high temp paint, both black (or gray) and clear. Just be careful to seal the cover to the lens back neatly.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow, 3 year old thread

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    sir,more info about the diy smoked headlights.. wat adhisive ung gagamitin sa pagseal..

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by zx6rr View Post
    sir,more info about the diy smoked headlights.. wat adhisive ung gagamitin sa pagseal..
    Found this in the other forums. Kudos to Cole Grey:
    http://www.pbase.com/paintedheadligh...dlights&page=1

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shampooking View Post
    Found this in the other forums. Kudos to Cole Grey:
    http://www.pbase.com/paintedheadligh...dlights&page=1
    bro,thnx so much for the link.. very much appreciated..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Headlights and taillights mods?