New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mga sir baka na experience nyo na ito. ayaw sumindi ng high beams ko. ok yung bulbs, pati fuse. ang napansin ko lang hindi nagki click yung relay. possible ba na relay ang sira? if ever ba na ok ang relay dapat ba siya mag click kahit di sumisindi ang bulbs? :?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    When i experienced some light gremlins before (the lights just turn on suddenly at night, then one side wouldnt work with the high beam), relay yung problema. I found this out by borrowing another relay from our other car and tried it on the psyched out headlight...

I also hear a clicking sound from the headlights but i don't know if it's with the relay (never bothered to check). However, the clicking sound only comes out in the process of when i turn the light on and off or change fro low to high beam.

baka relay nga..

seriously, relay kadalasan chinecheck kapag di gumagana headlamps, after replacing bulbs of course..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    It could be the relay, wiring, headlight switch or any combination of the three.

Quote Originally Posted by pilo
    if ever ba na ok ang relay dapat ba siya mag click kahit di sumisindi ang bulbs?
    - Pwedeng mag-click ang relay kahit sira na ... like when the contacts are worn out or corroded.
    - Pwedeng buo pa ang relay pero wala namang umaabot na kuryente sa bulb (faulty wiring o sirang headlight switch).

Having a VOM/multimeter will be mighty handy.

headlight problem