New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    sirs, kaya pa kayang palinawin ang headlamp ng adventure 03, malabo na kasi yung plastic cover at yung reflectors. baka po may alam kayo at magkano. tnx

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Plastic cover can be cleaned with Meguiar's Scratch X or any good detailing product focused on cleaning and polishing plastics. You do have to remove the lens from the entire assemblies, but be careful with the reflectors. Try to be safe when it comes to cleaning products for the reflectors - those are the critical parts of the headlight assemblies. Never use any kind of alcohol or acetone, they will eat the plastics alive. Then when reinstalling everything, use silicone sealant on the lens-to-assembly mating surfaces.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by egedegoy View Post
    sirs, kaya pa kayang palinawin ang headlamp ng adventure 03, malabo na kasi yung plastic cover at yung reflectors. baka po may alam kayo at magkano. tnx
    go to "Headlamp cleaning and alignment" thread, there alot of info you will find...one of the reffered shops is LA cars in makati just near the cityland condo's...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    i had mine cleaned at LAcars .. ok naman ang results but i think the reflector needs more polishing ..

sir mbeige what can you advice to enhance the reflector?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    SQ, magkano cleaning & alignment sa LAcars?
    Madumi na at mali mali na yung focus ng headlights ng Mini Cooper ng pinsan ko. Dalahin ko sana sa LAcars.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    i had mine cleaned at LAcars .. ok naman ang results but i think the reflector needs more polishing ..

sir mbeige what can you advice to enhance the reflector?
    I'm curious how you got to polish them in the first place. You can't get any better than brand new ones. Any updates on your headlamp cleaning?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    SQ, magkano cleaning & alignment sa LAcars?
    Madumi na at mali mali na yung focus ng headlights ng Mini Cooper ng pinsan ko. Dalahin ko sana sa LAcars.
    forgive the intrusion, last time i checked it was P700 for cleaning and installation of bulbs if you have new one's to install(sabay na)...look for ging, hope it helps.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    thanks sir hf.. si ging yung long haired na medyo maliit diba?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    thanks sir hf.. si ging yung long haired na medyo maliit diba?
    no problem Starex_G, glad to be of help...yata?, di ko na matandaan eh hehe
    ok naman dun, di ka tatarayan nun

headlamp ng adventure o3 malabo na.