New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Good day folks! I have been seeing many 1st gen Revo's sporting aftermarket multireflector Depo headlights as of late. Considering that the Revo is the only car in the garage left that still uses frosted headlights, and that its main lights are rather weak, I am considering installing these. Does anyone here have experience with this brand? If its good, where in the Banawe area is a good place to buy them?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not on a Revo but we have tried the Depo headlamps on a Nissan Patrol and it works pretty well. Holds up pretty good also.

Also tried their taillamps on various vehicles already.

We get them from C3 Audio/Autospecs in Banawe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Not on a Revo but we have tried the Depo headlamps on a Nissan Patrol and it works pretty well. Holds up pretty good also.

Also tried their taillamps on various vehicles already.

We get them from C3 Audio/Autospecs in Banawe.
    Thanks for the quick reply, doc!

So this one doesn't have the tendency to darken/fog up quickly?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply, doc!

So this one doesn't have the tendency to darken/fog up quickly?
    Not really. Seems to age at the same rate as the original plastic headlamps of the Jimny.

And we can always have the lamps refurbished by Jemson and the boys since their prices easily beat the prices of name brand detailing shops when it comes to refurbishing lamps. I even had them refurbish the plastic lens of the emergency light bar on top of the ambulance. Looks new!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Nice! Around how much does a pair of headlights cost?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Around 4k ea? Sorry I can't really remember exactly. hehe.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Used Depo on my ES Civic before. Okay naman (just added some silicone before installing as added measure).

If your Revo has the glass headlights, i'd stick to these though since the glass lenses are becoming quite rare already nowadays. Palinis mo nalang ang upgrade your headlight wirings.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Good day folks! I have been seeing many 1st gen Revo's sporting aftermarket multireflector Depo headlights as of late. Considering that the Revo is the only car in the garage left that still uses frosted headlights, and that its main lights are rather weak, I am considering installing these. Does anyone here have experience with this brand? If its good, where in the Banawe area is a good place to buy them?
    Si blue_gambit gumagamit din depo lens from taiwan ata yun. Maganda din daw performance.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Used Depo on my ES Civic before. Okay naman (just added some silicone before installing as added measure).

If your Revo has the glass headlights, i'd stick to these though since the glass lenses are becoming quite rare already nowadays. Palinis mo nalang ang upgrade your headlight wirings.
    I see. I'd probably keep the glass headlights if I ever do change to Depo then. About the silicone, did you have to do it yourself? Or did you just ask the installer to add it in?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    i also have a depo headlight for my xtrail. almost 3 years na and still looks good. although i polish the clear lense once it looks a little hazy due to oxidation. always return to crystal clear brand new condition. as for the silicon, pwede DIY when you buy from ACE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Depo headlights?