New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    What can you say about these Taiwan made tail lights? Nagpe-fade ba yung kulay nya pag-nagtagal?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    meron naman ok pero dont expect na tatagal

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Yup dami ko na nakita lalo na yung depo na usdm corolla garnish. Pero matagal din naman bago kumupas

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I've got Depo headlights and they seem good :D (Just got it early Feb) Just sure you get the glass type not the plastic ones para tumagal. The quality is almost like OEM on most cases. You can check out their site at http://www.depo.com.tw/show_product.asp?pageno=1

You can search all their models there.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    ok naman depo. i got one of their red/white tail lights for my civic (nakatambak na lang ngayon) when my oem got scratched. same looks like stock. di naman nagfade.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I've got Depo headlights on my E36 BMW, the one with Angel Eyes. They're about 4 years old now and still OK.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    they're not that bad, got depot installed for my pajeros, but dont expect them to be as good as the original ones. but tatagal naman.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Subpar quality compared to OE units, expect them to not be sealed properly and act accordingly by ensuring they have a good seal prior to installation.

"You get what you pay for"

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ok naman depo, i have OEM tail lights sa ek ko and pumapasok yung tubig when it rains hard, so nilagyan ko ng duck tape kung san pumapasok. then i got red white tail lights and forgot to put the duck tape para hindi pasukan... pero ang malupit dun, i never had to put duck tape anymore kasi hindi na pasok yung water and ok pa rin yung depo to date. (lapit na 5 years nakalagay) no fading naman... very satisfied!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Mga sir, ask ko lang kung saan nakakabili ng depo products dito sa pinas. Meron ba sila distributor dito? thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Depo brand tail lights....