New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    best always never = cheapest If you want decent performance (output and reliability), go for brands like Philips and Osrams. As in many parts para sa oto natin, you get what you pay for.

2. Join Date
    May 2012
    balik stock ako sa headlight ko. oem h4 philips 60/55w. ask ko lang po..

im narrowing my options:

Philips or Osram lang 55w. wag na natin isama ang philips xtreme power and xtreme vision and Osram Nightbreaker plus..wag na din isama ang blue and white colors

gusto ko po yung stock color lang pero mas malakas sa stock (ang labo ko, hehehe)

dito ba papasok yung mga

Philips crystal vision, diamond vision
    or
    osram silverstars?

ano po ba ang kulay ng mga ito?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    i guess one of the cheapest is the spitfire brand. as said, quality comes with a price. osram, narva, bosch and philips are all well known brands. its a matter of price and preference.

4. Join Date
    May 2012
    bought osram all weather 55 watts as my reserve.

replaced my oem philips 55watts to osram silverstar.

so far ok naman ang osram silverstar, its what i wanted... stock look and 50%+ light throw.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Good choice sir. I hope you didn't pay over 500php per piece for it. I was going to offer you my Philips premium +30% hehe, but Osram is a very good brand. Check your All-weather as if may also be the +30% version. I'd suggest using the AW while we're in the midst of the rainy season.

6. Join Date
    May 2012
    Thanks sir, its too much for 500 per piece, though its kinda hard to find a pair... In ace hardware its even 600 per piece so for an old bulb, i didnt buy it. Luckily theres one shop who can order for me and got it the next day. Its a decent price i pay.

As for my osram all weather/ season... Yup i only got the +30% light throw 55watts.

I dont like the 100 watts or the 85 watts all season.

PM me if someone is interested in the osram all season 85watts h4. Up for grabs.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    * warren
    H4 bosch all weather P700, osram P750

8. Join Date
    May 2012
    ^ bosch i think they only have the 100 watts. At 750 for osram thats a good deal already.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    mga paps whitish ba buga ng osram bilux 100/80?

TIA

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    osram silverstar ok sa akin ,maliwanag pero same lang sa stock ang color pero much brighter.donwnside lang one year mahigit tinagal sa akin ngayun balik ako sa ordinary lang,flosser brand

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
best and cheapest brand of h4 bulbs, maybe all weather or stock.