New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: which is the best brand of auxiliary driving fog lamps?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • IPF

1 7.14%
  • Hella

7 50.00%
  • PIAA

6 42.86%
  • JAOS

0 0%
  • Bosch

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    which is the best brand of Auxiliary Driving Lights|Fog Lamps?

IPF
    Hella
    PIAA
    JAOS
    Bosch

and please post where to buy them.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Boss para sa akin ok lahat yan...puro hi-end and mga yan except for Bosch, medyo affordable ang price. Sa mga auto shops sa Banawe & Makati. Sa concorde Ghills may nkita akong mga H-bulbs ng IPF, try mo kun meron cla ng aux fogs.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Ang gusto kong aux/fog lamp yung CIBIE, popular 'to nung late 70s up to the early 80s, mahal nga lang. Dealer is FCC Performance Center along Ortigas in Greenhills, near the First Quadrant headquarters.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    DLAA fogs... mukang maganda eh

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    all of the above?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by isketi View Post
    Ang gusto kong aux/fog lamp yung CIBIE, popular 'to nung late 70s up to the early 80s, mahal nga lang. Dealer is FCC Performance Center along Ortigas in Greenhills, near the First Quadrant headquarters.
    nice! i bought small cibies there before for my frontier and patrol. ewan ko nga lang kung babagay mga cibies with the newer cars.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Do not know kung what brand ang ikinabit (upgrade) ng Toyota sa unit ko. Sakto sa mounting holes naman sa front bumper. Posted some pics sa Avanza Thread.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Hella sa first shop in Banaue (kay Mang Po!). . . . Okay is the price

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    If I had my way, I would get Cibie lamps, then Bosch, then Hella.

You can check various Hella lamps: www.rallylights.com for quick reference. I don't know if most or all of them are sold there but it's worth a shot.

For Cibie, go to www.danielsternlighting.com. Bosch doesn't have a lot of aux lamps or at least not that I know of here in the US, but I've seen a lot of stock units there sa mga car accessory shops.

During installation always check the aim to make sure the beam output hits the correct spots. Daniel Stern's site will tell you how to. Hope that helps.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    All of them are good and reliable brands

I have IPFs installed on my rig and I really like them but they were already there when I bought it from the original owner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Auxiliary Driving|Fog Lamps