New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    i check mine all the time too.. what anoys me is cars with busted lights.. i mean when you think of it.. the average price for bulbs are very affordable... how i wish they would catch all those trailer trucks and buses without proper lights... and maybe charge them 500% more from the normal prices of these lights.. for not having lights, then maybe they will start fixing their lights which i think would not cost as much.. just my thoughts.. but this is the philippines...

I agree with you sir, happened to me at Tarlac Area, night time driving going to Manaoag Pangansinan when I almost had an accident becuase of non-tail lights trucks along the way. The worse, tatlo pa ang mga trucks na walang tail lights ang mga na overtake ko. Dapat huli na sila kasi unsafe sila sa road....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    other drivers are not conscious on this.
    sometimes sa expressway pa.

pero ako, i check them every night.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    100% working even the fog lights.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    all working. and hindi ko lang ma-check na light kung working pa ay yung empty fuel light sa gauges ko. pag 1/4 na lang kasi ang gas, pa-full tank na agad ako

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    On my car, yes, but the wagon has some bulbs that are out. Mahirap palitan yung isang cover kaya hinahayaan ko muna kaysa sa mabali yung clip nun and I won't be able to reinstall it - more bulbs out dahil mahuhulog lang siya.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    It's been my SOP to check all the lights mentioned above before I press down the hand brakes and drive....and also, I always have spares of all the bulbs in my ride para they would come in handy when the situation calls for it.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    i have spares with me too.. i read somewhere that in europe you are required to take spare bulbs with you at all times...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    all my lights are working (no fog lights).
    di ko pinapatagal if a bulb gets busted.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    all my lights and safety equipment are in perfect working order.

yung driver lang ang may sira :evillaugh

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    yes sir all my lights are working

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Are all your lights working?