New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Kung ok lang magtanong - bakit kayo kumuha ng kotse na hindi niyo pala kayang bayaran?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Nagkataon lang sir na nde ko priority ang kotse, d bale ng walang kotse kesa naman matulog ang pamilya ko sa kalsada at malubog ako sa kakaautang masabe lang na de kotse dba.. praktikal lang po.. masasagasaan po kc ng skyway project ung lugar namen at d kame sure kung pati kame madadamay dun. Pinaka praktikal n po samen na isoli ung kotse..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Radhate27 View Post
    Nagkataon lang sir na nde ko priority ang kotse, d bale ng walang kotse kesa naman matulog ang pamilya ko sa kalsada at malubog ako sa kakaautang masabe lang na de kotse dba.. praktikal lang po.. masasagasaan po kc ng skyway project ung lugar namen at d kame sure kung pati kame madadamay dun. Pinaka praktikal n po samen na isoli ung kotse..
    Just my two cents...

Can't you find a relative or friend who could buy your car?
    I agree with their opinion regarding credit rating. Masarap nga tulog nyo, kaso baka habambuhay ka ng di makapagloan. Everybody needs to get a loan, even Billionaires do to expand their business or worst case, save it. Lalo na wala pa pala kayong bahay sa ngayon, how will you make a loan for your dream house, your next car, or your business.
    Plus, medyo madaling magbenta ng kotse ngayon. Lakas ng demand. For sure, may gusto namang bumili nyan kahit pa luge ka ng kaunti. Just charge your monetary loss to experience.
    You also mentioned na praktikal ka kaya I am assuming na praktikal ang model at brand na pinili mo, kung ganun, lalong mas madali yan ibenta.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Radhate27 View Post
    It's good that you prioritize your family's shelter over your car.

Ang tanong ko po is - bakit ka pa kumuha ng kotse in the first place if hindi niyo pala kayang bayaran?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    Just my two cents...

Can't you find a relative or friend who could buy your car?
    I agree with their opinion regarding credit rating. Masarap nga tulog nyo, kaso baka habambuhay ka ng di makapagloan. Everybody needs to get a loan, even Billionaires do to expand their business or worst case, save it. Lalo na wala pa pala kayong bahay sa ngayon, how will you make a loan for your dream house, your next car, or your business.
    Plus, medyo madaling magbenta ng kotse ngayon. Lakas ng demand. For sure, may gusto namang bumili nyan kahit pa luge ka ng kaunti. Just charge your monetary loss to experience.
    You also mentioned na praktikal ka kaya I am assuming na praktikal ang model at brand na pinili mo, kung ganun, lalong mas madali yan ibenta.
    I agree 100% with this.

Save your credit rating. Sayang na sayang iyon. Malaking tulong iyan sa iyo later on....makakapag utang sa bangko.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's good that you prioritize your family's shelter over your car.

Ang tanong ko po is - bakit ka pa kumuha ng kotse in the first place if hindi niyo pala kayang bayaran? [emoji4]

Ano pa bang sagot ang gusto mong mabasa? Obviously nagkamali na siya. Wrong decision, hinde na foresee yun mangyayari, hinde talaga siya capable magka kotse pero na enganyo, Whatever the reason . No need to drill it in.

Marami pong nagkakamali ng decision sa buhay. Bihira yun katulad mo na Perfect. [emoji4]

Hinde lahat meron foresight.

Look, made up na mind niya isoli kotse. Ayaw na niya magbayad, i think before he came into decision, naisip na niya lahat siguro naman ng options and wala talagang siyang ibang choice but to surrender the unit.

It's decisio I'm sure he's willing to suffer for the consequences. Bad credit and everything

So I don't think we can change his mind.

If he has other option I'm sure he'll take that in a heartbeat just to Dave his credit rating or maybe the unit. But I'm sure wala na
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by shadow; December 18th, 2017 at 05:33 PM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Ano pa bang sagot ang gusto mong mabasa? Obviously nagkamali na siya. Wrong decision or whatever. No need to drill it in.

Marami pong nagkakamali ng decision sa buhay. Bihira yun katulad mo na Perfect. [emoji4]

Gusto kong malaman kung ano yung thought process niya in deciding to get a car.

It's a given that many people are lured in by low DP schemes.

But hindi ka naman pipirma ng kontrata ng hindi mo alam magkano yung monthly payment mo. And during the time that you were deciding to get the car, surely you justified how you will be able to finance the car.

No doubt it's a miss on his end, but the objective is not to judge but to learn. It could've been a myriad of things - losing a job, an unstable income source that has high peaks but also low valleys, underestimation of the total running costs of car ownership, etc.

I'm not trying to drill it in as you say, that's pointless and outright mean. I'm asking him directly instead of me assuming and putting words in his mouth.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Gusto kong malaman kung ano yung thought process niya in deciding to get a car.

It's a given that many people are lured in by low DP schemes.

But hindi ka naman pipirma ng kontrata ng hindi mo alam magkano yung monthly payment mo. And during the time that you were deciding to get the car, surely you justified how you will be able to finance the car.

No doubt it's a miss on his end, but the objective is not to judge but to learn. It could've been a myriad of things - losing a job, an unstable income source that has high peaks but also low valleys, underestimation of the total running costs of car ownership, etc.

I'm not trying to drill it in as you say, that's pointless and outright mean. I'm asking him directly instead of me assuming and putting words in his mouth.

Jut, contrary to your belief, maraming taong pumipirma ng contract without knowing what they're actually signing for. We all know about credit card debts. Sobrang prevalent ngayon yan. It's the same thing witn buying cars and being entice with the low DP.

Maraming bahala na mentality.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007

I agree and it blows my mind until now. My first job was at the credit card department and I was appalled by the number of people who just revolve their credit cards. Minimum due lang ang binabayaran. These are professionals working in good companies. I think that just reinforced my allergy towards any kind of debt.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Jut, contrary to your belief, maraming taong pumipirma ng contract without knowing what they're actually signing for. We all know about credit card debts. Sobrang prevalent ngayon yan. It's the same thing witn buying cars and being entice with the low DP.

Like I said - I'd rather not assume.

Yes it's the most likely reason, and if I had to put a bet on it, I would wager that it's a matter of not understanding the gravity of the expense.

But if I assumed the answer already, then no fruitful dialogue can happen. Sinagot ko yung sarili kong tanong eh.

In my line of work, you never preempt answers. You ask an honest question, let them answer in their own words, have discourse, and from there you get to discover new insights that you probably wouldn't have stumbled upon if you just assumed and cut the dialogue outright.

Just as in your previous edited post - you assumed he knew his options, that he knew the impact to his credit rating, and so on. You assumed that he knew all the possible consequences of surrendering the car yet you also assume that he didn't know at all what he was getting into when he loaned the car? Your assumptions are convenient for the point you're trying to drive but they don't look very coherent - what's more likely is that either he's knowledgable about the entire process from loaning to repossession, or clueless about the entire thing. But again, the best way to know is to ask, not assume.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Like I said - I'd rather not assume.

Yes it's the most likely reason, and if I had to put a bet on it, I would wager that it's a matter of not understanding the gravity of the expense.

But if I assumed the answer already, then no fruitful dialogue can happen. Sinagot ko yung sarili kong tanong eh.

In my line of work, you never preempt answers. You ask an honest question, let them answer in their own words, have discourse, and from there you get to discover new insights that you probably wouldn't have stumbled upon if you just assumed and cut the dialogue outright.

Just as in your previous edited post - you assumed he knew his options, that he knew the impact to his credit rating, and so on. You assumed that he knew all the possible consequences of surrendering the car yet you also assume that he didn't know at all what he was getting into when he loaned the car? Your assumptions are convenient for the point you're trying to drive but they don't look very coherent - what's more likely is that either he's knowledgable about the entire process from loaning to repossession, or clueless about the entire thing. But again, the best way to know is to ask, not assume.

Yun consequences na sinasabi ko was after the fact, hinde na mabayaran, hinde pala kaya. So surely before anybody decides to find ally surrender the unit. Lahat ng options naiisip na umutang, pa assume ng balance, sell.an organ or whatever.

But before bumili ng kotse, marami hinde na iniisip yun consequences na ano mangyayari kung hindd mabayaran. If that's the case Eh di walang nagsosoli ng kotse or Mahatak ng bank.

At the end of the day, hinde niya kaya pa maghulog ng kotse. He's not financial capable. It's an educated assumption. I didn't assumed na dahil nawalan ng work, Death in the family or whatever.

Last edited by shadow; December 18th, 2017 at 06:02 PM.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
voluntary surrender