New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I already paid out Toyota financing and received the documents from them December 2016. Its already 2018 and I still have not processed the transfer to my name. Are there any consequences or penalties that needs to be paid considering it has already been more than a year since I have received the docs?

How much is the estimate amount that I need to pay and how many days/weeks will it take to complete the whole process of transferring?

Need your input especially those who already underwent the process.

Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    4 days in registry of deeds for cancellation of mortgage cost 1249.00 and 3Hours in LTO for cancellation of encumbered cost 279.00pesos yan lang po ang nagastos ko sana makatulong

Quote Originally Posted by mccoy26 View Post
    I already paid out Toyota financing and received the documents from them December 2016. Its already 2018 and I still have not processed the transfer to my name. Are there any consequences or penalties that needs to be paid considering it has already been more than a year since I have received the docs?

How much is the estimate amount that I need to pay and how many days/weeks will it take to complete the whole process of transferring?

Need your input especially those who already underwent the process.

Thanks in advance.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by geobac123 View Post
    4 days in registry of deeds for cancellation of mortgage cost 1249.00 and 3Hours in LTO for cancellation of encumbered cost 279.00pesos yan lang po ang nagastos ko sana makatulong
    Hello! Sir We have the same thing, but don’t know the next step to do last Dec nakuha na un docs from the financing bank of our mu-x, can you please help us on what is the next step we should do first? Di k po alam na may papers pa pala to process sa registry of deeds Ofw po kc kme sir, and not familiar sa sistema sa pinas, but i have a relative n pwede mautusan. Thank you in advance po.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Up

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by geobac123 View Post
    may penalty kaya kung matagal na sa kin docs from Toyota (1+ year) pero hindi ko pa napapatransfer?