New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Ask ko lang mga sire kung ok ang deal na ito? This is from in house Toyota Financial Service.

Toyota Vios 1.3 E A/T Unit Cost = 762,000
    Low Downpayment = 56,900 ALL IN (includes 1 yr free insurance with AOG, 3 yrs free LTO Reg, Free Chattel Mortgage, Rustproofing, Platinum Tint, Toyota Matting, Seat Cover, Keychain, Umbrella, Spare Tire and Set of tools and jack, 10L of Fuel, Early Warning Device, Free 1000 and 5000 PMS, Free Rain Gutter
    Monthly Amorthization = 14,980 60 month

As of now yung low downpayment ang kaya ko bilang wala pa ako masyadong ipon plus the monthly amorthization of 15k is enough sakto lang di mababa di rin naman sobrang taas. More than 15k monthly amorthization baka di ko na kaya. I know mataas ang interest ng In House financing pero worth it naman ba since sobrang baba ng downpayment ko and with all freebies.

If I go naman with the bank i need to pay the whole 20% downpayment which is 152,400 plus need to pay the insurance and Chattel Fee since di daw yun free if I go straight to the bank.

Pahelp naman sirs!!!!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Mas ok pa din sa bank de to low interest rate

3. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff2308 View Post
    Mas ok pa din sa bank de to low interest rate
    Thanks for the reply bro... But the question is how much do i need to pay for the downpayment?
    Sabi nila dapat 20% downpayment.
    Pero pwede ba na less than 20% ang daownpayment pero may sarile akong bank para less ang monthly amortization?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Baquiran View Post
    Thanks for the reply bro... But the question is how much do i need to pay for the downpayment?
    Sabi nila dapat 20% downpayment.
    Pero pwede ba na less than 20% ang daownpayment pero may sarile akong bank para less ang monthly amortization?
    Sir,

Kung kulang money mo pang dp pede na din yan sa inhouse but make sure you can manage the monthly amortization and think about others possible expenses like cat maintenance , personal expenses. First time car nyo to? By the way can you help me I'm new in tsikot forum and i cant seem to create a topic? Im using tsikot forum via app in ipad. Thanks

5. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Sir,

Kung kulang money mo pang dp pede na din yan sa inhouse but make sure you can manage the monthly amortization and think about others possible expenses like cat maintenance , personal expenses. First time car nyo to? By the way can you help me I'm new in tsikot forum and i cant seem to create a topic? Im using tsikot forum via app in ipad. Thanks
    Yup first time car ko ito... Kaya iniisip ko iipon na lang muna ako ng mas malaki para sa dp, insurance at Chattel bago ako mag bank financing makakasave din kse ako ng halos 23% pag sa banko direkta based on my computations

Bago lang din ako boss.... Hahaha kanina lang ako sumali dito... Pero safari kse ang gamit ko kaya ako nakapagpost ng new thread... Try mo safari ang gamitin wag yung app nila.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    *mark

good day sir, tanong lang po kung saang branch po ng toyota kayo nag paquote and promo po ba sya, thanks

7. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    TS, visit multiple banks and dealers and show them the quote you have on hand. See if you can find a better deal.

IMO save up a bit more, dagdagan mo pang downpayment para mas mababa monthly mo.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Sir,

+1 on this. It's you're car and its your choice of downpayment. We have to remember ng yung mga SA ang tumatawag sa bank at
    at ngapapa approve at minsan ay gumagawa ng paraan kung may mga problema sa application mo. Also you can haggle with them para bumaba pa yung monthly mo. And tao rin sila , basic salary lang sila . they need your loans to be approved para kumita sila hehehe . I know an SA who also sidelines as a networker and beauty products agent .

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Ask ko lang mga sire kung ok ang deal na ito? This is from in house Toyota Financial Service.

Low Downpayment = 56,900 ALL IN (includes 1 yr free insurance with AOG, 3 yrs free LTO Reg, Free Chattel Mortgage, Rustproofing, Platinum Tint, Toyota Matting, Seat Cover, Keychain, Umbrella, Spare Tire and Set of tools and jack, 10L of Fuel, Early Warning Device, Free 1000 and 5000 PMS, Free Rain Gutter

As of now yung low downpayment ang kaya ko bilang wala pa ako masyadong ipon plus the monthly amorthization of 15k is enough sakto lang di mababa di rin naman sobrang taas. More than 15k monthly amorthization baka di ko na kaya. I know mataas ang interest ng In House financing pero worth it naman ba since sobrang baba ng downpayment ko and with all freebies.

If I go naman with the bank i need to pay the whole 20% downpayment which is 152,400 plus need to pay the insurance and Chattel Fee since di daw yun free if I go straight to the bank.

Pahelp naman sirs!!!!
    add mo sir sa budget calculator mo the following:

1. Monthly gas expenses. I have the same model 1.3 AT and my gas allowance is about 4.5K/mo. Average to and from the office is 44kms.
    2. Parking. Free case ko ito since may slot kami, if not, add this expense.
    3. PMS fees. Labor lang ang free sa 1K at 5K. Consumable items are charged.
    4. Car wash / wax.
    5. Etc.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010

Pahelp naman sirs!!!!

hi , my friend got his br new Vios 1.3E AT monthly is only 12k, I can share with you which bank he went to .