New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Kaya nagkakasubprime lending dahil sa mga taong pinipilit magkakotse kahit walang pangbayad. Pag hindi kaya, wag ipilit.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    The china bank repo-lot along Jupiter here in Makati is filled to the brim with repo-ed small cars.

My take, surrender your car to the bank, and be done with it. Hindi mo kaya. Not that I'm bursting your bubble, but yes, it is still not your time.

What to do with the 60K?

Here's a nice Kia for you: KIA Pride 1997 GTX | *******

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    The china bank repo-lot along Jupiter here in Makati is filled to the brim with repo-ed small cars.

My take, surrender your car to the bank, and be done with it. Hindi mo kaya. Not that I'm bursting your bubble, but yes, it is still not your time.

What to do with the 60K?

Here's a nice Kia for you: KIA Pride 1997 GTX | *******
    Nice reco, ang dali pa i-maintain niyang Kia Pride dahil madami piyesa at simple i-repair.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Goodbye credit rating. You wont be able to get a car loan/housing loan for the next 10 yrs. That sucks big time

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Goodbye credit rating. You wont be able to get a car loan/housing loan for the next 10 yrs. That sucks big time

Pati credit card hindi na din maka apply for the next 10 years. Kawawa.

Agree with the others. Sell your car at a loss. Pay off the bank and start over again. This way, you only lose money, but long term, makaka loan ka pa sa bank again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Trust me.....when you are finally ready to buy your house/condo and have a stable and good job Yet cannot get a loan from the bank......that will be devastating. Dont think these banks give concessions....they dont. They wont. Your credit rating is supremely.important.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sfiadawn*gmail. View Post
    hi po, in need of your advise. nag loan ako ng car suzuki swift last year, March. 5 months nako hindi nakaka bayad. Bale 125k yung babayaran ko (including the payment this month). I was able to find 60k to pay for the car. I was advised na much better e surrender nlang daw tas he'll help me get a new car daw. Is it even possible? Wat if po bayaran ko directly sa bank w/o informing the agent. Will they still reposess the car? Salamat po
    Lintik talaga ang mga iyan, - ibabaon ka nila ng buhay.....☠

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Tsk. Dapat talaga required sa college ang financial literacy courses.

These banks/dealers are getting too greedy. How do these loans get approved?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    I´ve read in a local tech blog that Globe is joining the credit check that the banks are using this year. Everyone should join in para you won´t be able to escape from your bills. Yari if bad credit rating ka at globe lang ang malakas signal/mabilis net sa area nyo at need mo magpakabit ng line skanila.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Tsk. Dapat talaga required sa college ang financial literacy courses.

These banks/dealers are getting too greedy. How do these loans get approved?
    magic ng ahente. I forgot where I've read it. Pero sabi ng ahente sa isang hindi qualified sa loan, "ako bahala sir, gagawan natin ng paraan yan"

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast