hehe

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    you stretch naman. buy a more expensive model

you just have to give up some things to make monthly car payments

like zero savings. not eating out. no vacations

hehe
    This I like. I just thought about something, that when you buy a car, you should be sure that it will improve your life, not the other way around. So, buying a car, then lose those three things you said, is not really a good thing...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    which defeats the purpose of buying a car hehe

kaya nga you bought a car so you can go out... eat out, go shopping, go out of town...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kung pwede naman mag commute.. i say commute na lang.. mas malaki matitipid.. lalo na kung single pa.. pero if you can afford it naman.. then why not.. make sure you also compute for the the other expenses associated with the car and not just the monthly ammortization..

kung may pamilya na.. and kids.. highly suggested to buy a car for security and convenience.. lalo na kung may baby..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    I also had this thing before: if I will just earn this amount additionally, I could definitely buy a brand new car. Then you earn that amount, and still you can't afford it. What is up with that?!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    coz you're not supposed to spend a large part of your income on monthly car payments leaving what's left of your income for everything else

it's just wrong

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    I think buying a Brand New car can be driven by the following:

- Can you afford it (Cash or Monthly Amortization). For me, the cost of a Brand New car should only be around 10% of your net worth. As they have previously said, its not really a good asset to invest with. May nabasa ako before na 2nd biggest investment ng tao ay ang kotse usually. 1st is ang bahay.

- Will the Brand New car make you or your family happy. Its your hard earn money so spending it is all up to you! If it will make you happy in life then go for it! Just make sure na pag binili mo yung car mo ay hindi ka naman mag hihirap. Kailangan mo rin isipin ang furture :D. "If it makes you happy, it can't be that bad" - Sheryl Crow

Happiness in life is not about all money.

Tsaka kung wala ng bibili ng brand new, e d wala na tayong mabibiling second hand. Hehehe.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    *Slapz, Ano pala balak mong bilhin? Baka naman aventador yan. Pasakay naman pag nabili mo Sir.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    it's wrong when your working life is dedicated to making car payments

don't become a slave to a car

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    the one I am deciding to buy is on the Car Comparisons thread, Budget Crossovers/CUV.. I like the Haima7. Ahaha!

One of the reasons why I think I 'need' a brand new car is I got a 10 month old, and one on the way. Scary having the two in a Kia Pride, right?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
The Right Time to Buy a Brand New Car