New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    deductible fee = participation fee

agree, na you can choose your shop. and the insurance will just coordinate with the shop you want.

but it would be better if the shops accredited by your insurance is already presented prior to your availment. like what my insurance did. asside from the wet look, allen isidro is also one of their accredited shops.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by silhouette
    deductible fee = participation fee

agree, na you can choose your shop. and the insurance will just coordinate with the shop you want.

but it would be better if the shops accredited by your insurance is already presented prior to your availment. like what my insurance did. asside from the wet look, allen isidro is also one of their accredited shops.

wow! ano insurance mo?

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    mapre bro!

should you wish to change your insurance. just let me know. i can refer you to a friend. wala po akong fee dun. i just like their service (well that is based on the agent handling my & my friends' account).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    no need na for letter of authority from your insurance for non-accredited shops kung kaya mong abonohan yung cost of repair and parts, tapos i-reimburse mo lang from your insurance. ganun palagi ang ginagawa ko para mabilis magawa yung car at magamit agad.

kapag na-involve sa accident, tawag agad ako sa insurance para i-report. tapos i'll take pictures of the damaged parts. then pagawa ko na agad sa suking shop.
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ginagago ako ng agent ko sa insurance porket ayaw ko pagawa sa accredited shop nila tinatagalan niya yung pagasikaso ng bangga ko. di daw niya makuha yung policy number ng kabilang insurance for many days na daw at ako pa pinapatawag imbes na sila lahat magasikaso. tapos nung tinawagan ng bro ko yung insurance ng kabilang party, 5mins lang nakuha na yung policy number. yung head nila kinausap namin pero mukhang walang paki.

nung binigay na yung policy number sa ogag na insurance agent ko tsaka niya tinawagan yung insurance ng nakabangga sa akin at dun nalaman na TPL daw insurance ng nakabangga sa akin. so here are my questions:

1. pwede ko pa ba ireport itong ogag na insurance agent ko sa insurance commission para makaganti ako?

2. kung TPL ang insurance ng kabilang party, ano na ang magiging procedure sa pagclaim? yung insurance ko ba ang dapat pa rin humabol dun o ako dapat?

thanks.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by motoro
    1. pwede ko pa ba ireport itong ogag na insurance agent ko sa insurance commission para makaganti ako?
    pwde mo ireport sa insurance commission yan.

Quote Originally Posted by motoro
    2. kung TPL ang insurance ng kabilang party, ano na ang magiging procedure sa pagclaim? yung insurance ko ba ang dapat pa rin humabol dun o ako dapat?
    kung comprehensive ang insurance mo, pwdeng ikaw nalang ang magclaim sa insurance mo as own damage pero magbabayad ka ng participation fee (and depreciation if your car is more than 4 or 5 yrs old). kausapin mo rin yung nakabangga sayo na kahit yung participation nalang ang bayaran nya.
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    pwde mo ireport sa insurance commission yan.

kung comprehensive ang insurance mo, pwdeng ikaw nalang ang magclaim sa insurance mo as own damage pero magbabayad ka ng participation fee (and depreciation if your car is more than 4 or 5 yrs old). kausapin mo rin yung nakabangga sayo na kahit yung participation nalang ang bayaran nya.
    tama ka sir boybi.
    *motoro, sir kausapin mo ng maayos yung nakabangga. pag ayaw nyang bayaran participation mo ... tuloy mo ang kaso ... SURE WIN ka. kaso mo sa kanya is "wreckless driving resulting to damage to property ++ lagyan mo rin ng physical injuries" -- kung meron hehe ... good luck sir!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    partners, correct if i am wrong...

whether you are at fault or not, you are going to spend for the participation or deductible on your insurance coverage. what the insurance will do is try to get the insurance company of the other car to pay their contribution of the repair.

kaya nga ang suggestion of the insurance, even if you are at fault do not acknowledge it. go with the process of getting a police report.

reaction please....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you are at fault:
    - if your car is damaged, your insurance will pay for the repairs of your car and you pay the participation fee + depreciation (if your car is more than 4 or 5 yrs old)
    - if there is third party involved, your insurance will also pay for the repairs and damages of the third party involved including bodily injuries. you will not pay for any participation fee.

if you're not at fault:
    - your car is sustained damages, the offending party's insurance will pay for the repair of your car. no cash out on your part.
    - if offending party don't have comprehensive insurance, the offending party should pay from his own pocket the repair cost of your car. if you're kind enough, and you have comprehensive insurance, you may just ask the offending party to shoulder the participation fee of your insurance and let the your insurance pay for the repairs of your car.
    - if you and/or any occupants in your car sustained injuries, the TPL insurance of the offending party will shoulder the hospitalization of the person injured, but up to a maximum amount of P50,000.00 only and depending on the extent of injury. (total disability or death lang ang makakakuha ng 50K).
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    another question, is this true:

since the offending party has only TPL, and let's say i claimed it sa insurance ko and let him pay deductible instead na ako, will my insurance still go after him? my agent was telling my bro that kahit na pinabayad ko lang ng participation ay hahabulin pa rin nila yung tao. totoo ba ito o nagpapatawa lang yung agent ko?

thanks.

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
questions on claiming insurance