New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    patulong lang po ha. anu pa po ba binabayaran sa dealer except sa down payment? LTO lang po ba? my dealers fee pa po ba yun?
    ka c yung insurance at chattel sa bank naman yun.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    DP lang as far as i know.
    LTO should be included as "free".

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not all dealers give free LTO registration.

You'll need to pay for the insurance premium, if you'll get the insurance from the dealer. You may also need to pay for the additional accessories that you might have gotten from the dealer that were not included in the freebies.
    Signature

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    usually sir tpl lang. less than 1,800 yun. dp n chattel usually sa bank yun.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lukscudkil View Post
    usually sir tpl lang. less than 1,800 yun. dp n chattel usually sa bank yun.
    The OP is going to have the bank finance his car purchase, definitely the bank would require the car to have comprehensive insurance.
    Signature

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    The OP is going to have the bank finance his car purchase, definitely the bank would require the car to have comprehensive insurance.

Default Purchase Order from bank

patulong lang po ha. anu pa po ba binabayaran sa dealer except sa down payment? LTO lang po ba? my dealers fee pa po ba yun?
    ka c yung insurance at chattel sa bank naman yun.

as stated

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    sinisigurado ko lang kasi baka magulat lang ako at merong mga ibang babayaraan sa dealer.
    salamat po sa lahat ng nagreply