New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Nako! yayaman sya dyan kung mahina ang laban ng banko! hehehe

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ganyan ba sa lahat ng banks or sa psbank lng? anyone care to share.. i'm planning on buying repossessed car pa naman this year or early next year.

thanks.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudee View Post
    Don't BUY from them... some units are have issues....

3-4 Weeks ago,my friend bid a picanto and won. After the payment and signing of contract and deed of sale, a photocopy of the cr and or was given to him. The manager told my friend that processing of papers will be done in a week's time, but my friend could take home the unit already, and so he did.

two days after, he brought the picanto to crame for macro-ecthing when surprisingly the unit have some issues... 3 o.r. and 3 c.r. registered to a single picanto.... bulaga talaga...the picanto was CONFISCATED.

So my friend went back to psbank to clarify the matter. PSbank manager told him not to worry, after a week all papers will be presented to TMG for clearance.... the manager guaranteed that IF the bank cannot clear the picanto's name, they are much willing to give a refund or at least give my friend the chance to bid for another unit... reasonable naman, di ba?

A week after then, NO DOCUMENTS CAN BE PRESENTED by the bank. The bank asked my friend if he could, at least, help the bank get the picanto back from CRAME and resolve the matter privately.

Back at TMG, they told my friend that the unit indeed have issues, and it would be best to return the unit to PSBANK. So the nest day, the picanto is now infront of PSBANK...

now here comes the problem.....

the MANAGER now declines in voiding the previous contract, and insist in the validity of the said bid or purchased agreement... wala daw problema ang picanto but yet they cannot face the TMG kasi PROBLEMA NA DAW YUN NG BUYER.... is this how BANKS work? All promises made were denied as if no words came out of their mouth.

Ordinary People like us, would prefer to buy units from banks rather from an agent or kahit na from 2nd owner due rampant papers probleams, di ba? pero pati Bank ngayon, nanloloko ng tao...

well I heard ... my friend and his lawyer are now preparing to file cases against PSBANK. Madami pa daw units dun na may problema sa papeles.

to all people, warning na ito...Don;t buy units from PSBank...

btw, If anyone can help/ share some lights or info to resolve this matter,, pls do leave a msg here... thanks

My suggestion is to write a complaint letter to the president / CEO of PS Bank first. For sure, high official like them understand their customer better than their subordinates..
    I had bad experience with a major bank before regarding my Housing loan.. I did write to the CEO, and alas, within 24 hours an officer called me and settled with me my issue with them. Before, I thought, I couldn't be heard, but no, those higher official can understand better. Try it. No harm in doing it.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    almost 2 years na yung issue. wala pa rin bang updates?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Ano ng balita?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Last edited by conzky; June 2nd, 2010 at 03:20 PM.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Dapat palang i-timbre mo muna sa Crame yung gusto mong blihing auto bago ka tuluyang mag negotiate with PSBank!

Mahirap mapalagay sa ganyang situation!

Thanks for sharing.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I am also a victim of PS bank REPO cars 10 years ago. I was apprehended right infront of my house by then TMG mobile unit and was brought to camp Crame. Car was a theft recovered case pala but PS bank never told me so lifting of alarm was delayed by PS bank kasing kapal ng encyclopedia ang papeles was given to me after i was nearly put in jail that time. SOBRANG hassle i am telling you guys! Ingat lang siguro palagay ko naging biktima lang ako kase inosente pa ako that time 24 yrs old then and was just starting to learn about cars... But i am more ingat na ngayon.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by skipper5398 View Post
    I was thinking I am the only victim of PSBank.
    I bought the repo unit on about April 2006, a hyundai Matrix CRDI model 2005 with 7600 kms on the ODO that time.
    When I completed payment of My installment on May 2008, they could not give me the CR because of some problems with previous owner, until now I have no CR LTO Cebu is giving me the ownership printout (my name) which is strange so I continue using the Car, the problem was that the Guy incharge (PSBank, jones Cebu City branch) lost the Original CR, which led to his resignation from the bank.
    I did not give much concern in the past coz I continue using the Car without problems, but reading the posts here enlightened my mind.
    I might need media assistance!!

This problem has been sorted out just last week, Re issuance of CR has to
    be re started from the beginning, court documents, tmg clearance, etc.
    everything has to reconstructed from the beginning.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by puroy View Post
    dapat sa goon squad ito. :toink:

i also heard before about a reposessed vios bought by someone, after mabayaran nakita marks of head-on collission sa internals. bpi galing yung vios.
    sir ano po yun mga marks ng head on collision?

i want to know,kasi baka makaencounter din ako ng ganyan klseng kotse

thanks

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
PSBank Repossessed Cars.. Don't BUY!!!!