New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: AOG insurance coverage, do you have it?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES !

51 60.71%
  • No, and I have no plans in including it in my insurance coverage

5 5.95%
  • No, but I have plans in including it in my insurance coverage

19 22.62%
  • My car has no insurance

9 10.71%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    just wondering, if your number 67 sa list, mga ilang buwan kaya matatapos yung kotse mo sa repair?

if they can repair 10 fd's per month yung number 67 after 7 months pa makukuha unit nya.... tagal.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ Hindi ba sila pwede bigyan ng temporary car ? Parang, pansamantala since nasa casa pa yung unit mo?

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    i have... mababa lang kasi binayaran ko sa compre insurance ko with AOG... sis works in an insurance company and she included mine in their fleet. 50% lower!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    i have... mababa lang kasi binayaran ko sa compre insurance ko with AOG... sis works in an insurance company and she included mine in their fleet. 50% lower!
    Magkano? Curious lang naman.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Mga bro ,pag comprehensive ba ang insurance,automatic na bang kasama dun ang AOG or do i have to pay for that separately???

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quick question guys, my car was submerged in flood water for almost 8hrs. Can I claim for a total loss or just have it repair.

my worries if it will just be repair that it will not as good as it was before.

TIA

--Edit

my car is 2yrs old.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.joe View Post
    Mga bro ,pag comprehensive ba ang insurance,automatic na bang kasama dun ang AOG or do i have to pay for that separately???
    Well some are asked by the sales agents if the owner wants to include AOG in the insurance coverage. But some are automatically included ( I think banks includes AOG on insured financed cars )

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by straker View Post
    May I ask....how much is the premium for AoG?
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.joe View Post
    I read somewhere in another thread that AOG is an additional provision that is usually not included in a regular vehicle comprehensive insurance policy. It has to be purchased separately.

Also, if I remember right, the additional AOG coverage does not come cheap, around 0.7% of the insured value of the vehicle. So, for a P1 million car, you will have to pay something like an additional of P7,000.00 to have AOG included in the policy.

Medyo mabigat. But looking at hindsight, baka pwede na rin. So yes, I am contemplating to purchasing that additional AOG coverage.
    Last edited by ooba99; September 30th, 2009 at 11:35 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmmmm come to think of it, I paid 25k++ for my car's insurance (purchased brand new), which includes AOG coverage of the vehicles total amount.

I think not bad na rin since this is the going rate of insurance for compact cars nowadays.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    Yup, AOG coverage came free with my insurance policy.
    Ano insurance company yan sir? I'm going to renew may insurance this coming November.Thanks a lot...

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
POLL: Acts of God insurance coverage, do you have it?