New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    Open na ba ang mga physical channels sa pagkuha ng CTPL?

Looks like I'll be trying online.
    i'm also due. i get mine from the casa.
    but my lto is still on lockdown.
    so, i'm not in a hurry.
    is yours already open?
    Last edited by dr. d; May 21st, 2020 at 07:14 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i'm also due. i get mine from the casa.
    but my lto is still on lockdown.
    so, i'm not in a hurry.
    is yours already open?
    I've been getting my CTPL from Cebuana but I'm not sure if the nearest branch is open... or if the risk is worth it.

AFAIK, casa is still closed.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Decided to get CTPL through Gcash. They have FPG, BPIMS, Standard, and Kwik Insure.

I chose BPIMS since it's also my compre provider.

Just manually input all details like MV, Chassis, Engine numbers, Car make and model, etc.
    Price is 590 which is cheaper than the one I got last year.
    A few seconds after paying, the policy is already in my e-mail inbox.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Decided to get CTPL through Gcash. They have FPG, BPIMS, Standard, and Kwik Insure.

I chose BPIMS since it's also my compre provider.

Just manually input all details like MV, Chassis, Engine numbers, Car make and model, etc.
    Price is 590 which is cheaper than the one I got last year.
    A few seconds after paying, the policy is already in my e-mail inbox.
    wow this is cheaper than what i get (ctpl.ph). kala ko pinakamura nang online yun haha (650 php)

5. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Kwik insure TPL in Gcash is only 560. But you get the email after 3 business days, i need to ffup to verify. In fairness mabilis naman mag reply.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    I was actually surprised (and frankly, a bit suspicious) by how fast bpims sent the policy. Automated na ang generation at e-mail sending ng password protected pdf.

Normally, you would be asked to send a copy of your CR but this time you fill in the info by hand. I don't know what would happen if you make a typo in filling in the details of your vehicle though.

Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it. - Mike Tyson

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    May mas mura pa pala sa nakunan ko ng ctpl. I Got mine from i-choose.ph for P625. Primarily they deal w/ e-ctpl services but i just walk to their ofc and get mine physically since nasa labas lang din naman ng village namin ofc nila. Isang tasang kape lang sa lounge nila tapos na lahat.

The last time i was there they had a tie-up w/ figaro kaya ok naman ang experience.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016

Normally, you would be asked to send a copy of your CR but this time you fill in the info by hand. I don't know what would happen if you make a typo in filling in the details of your vehicle though.
    n
    I think kapag may typo, sa claim na yan magiging komplikado, but for complying with registration requirements, pasado ito.

Ang problem ko lang dito when I was about to check out, ang lumabas na final details ay sa name ko although I did fill it out in the name of my wife as owner of the vehicle. So hindi ko naituloy, anyone here with the same experience pero dun sa vehicle owner pa rin lumabas ang policy?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    I'm not sure kung sa Gcash account nila kinuha ang pangalan o nag-lookup sila sa LTO database. Maybe try sa Gcash ni misis if the name is still the same? Pero kung sa LTO kinuha ang pangalan then that means ikaw talaga ang owner na nasa CR di ba?

Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it. - Mike Tyson

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    they don't care in whose name the G-cash account is. basta bayad.
    the renewal document generated should follow the name on the CR.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Online CTPL for renewal of Vehicle registration