New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Has anyone applied for an online CTPL instead of availing the ones near/inside LTO during renewal process? Mas mura kasi at nakalagay ieemail lang policy compare sa mga stalls sa lto which charge 1k+. Kindly share your experience, im looking to avail the online once I renew this year.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    yup may mga nag avail na nyan dito.. nandon sa ibang thread.. ok naman experience nila..

kaya lang sa akin hassle pa i pri print ko pa.. tsaka online payment pag wala over the counter pa.. kaya mas ok na sa akin sa Cebuana.. sabay ko sa grocery.. kuha mo na agad.. same price lang.. last December 650.00 kuha ko.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Yes, done that with last year renewal. Bought CTPL online (ichoose), after payment, then isend nila sayo yung policy. Wala naman naging issue sa LTO.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Cebuana (FPG) at SM/Waltermart (Pioneer) business centers ata physical options para sabay bayad na.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Sa bayad center meron din yata

Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    bought one last year here

CTPL - Compulsory Third Party Liability Car Insurance

cc ginamit ko pang bayad then they would email the COC. automatic naman approved kay LTO nung nag renew ako ng registration

7. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by baju83 View Post
    bought one last year here

CTPL - Compulsory Third Party Liability Car Insurance

cc ginamit ko pang bayad then they would email the COC. automatic naman approved kay LTO nung nag renew ako ng registration
    Did you print the COC and brought it with you to LTO?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie021 View Post
    Did you print the COC and brought it with you to LTO?
    Yep ganun lang ginawa ko nung nagparehistro ako this Feb

9. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie021 View Post
    Has anyone applied for an online CTPL instead of availing the ones near/inside LTO during renewal process? Mas mura kasi at nakalagay ieemail lang policy compare sa mga stalls sa lto which charge 1k+. Kindly share your experience, im looking to avail the online once I renew this year.
    Hello! There are different ways to get a CTPL and one of the most convenient nowadays is to avail them online. Aside from you can get it right away, you can also pay online. You can try Standard's CTPL beepbeep.ph

Hope it helps!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Open na ba ang mga physical channels sa pagkuha ng CTPL?

Looks like I'll be trying online.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Online CTPL for renewal of Vehicle registration