New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    [SIZE=4]I'm thinking to get a car brand new or 2nd hand it doesn't matter to me, the problem is that i don't have enough money for downpayment, is there any car financing that you can suggest to me that has no DP required...? my preferred car would be toyota vios.... Thank you!
    [/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    walang financial institution dito na nag papahiram ng 100% of the value of the car. you have to fork up a downpayment or something. brand new units require you to fork around 10% of the cost of the car, while sa second hand, mga 20-25% of the value.

i would suggest that you save up first.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Hyundai Dasma launched a Zero DP last October for their Getz but unfotunately tapos na yung promo. It's back to regular financing na. But you want Toyota Vios, I guess Toyota never launched a zero down promo before and their lowest down I think is 10 to 20%. They have an ongoing promo right now, check it out, but for sure it's not zero down.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Ford Alabang had a 0% Downpayment scheme this time last year for the New Ford Escape. Christmas is around the corner, keep an eye out for the promos, you never know.

Need advice Car Financing