New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Mga sir 1/2 ng car ko nalubog sa baha from 10pm to 6am... sagot ba ng insurance un? btw.. Bpi insurance po enrolled.. tnx

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    You're going to have to read your insurance policy on what is covered or not. It's easier to call them but they can always say no and unless you have read your insurance policy you won't know for sure.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I agree with redorange. You have to read your insurance policy. Know what it says about "acts of God". Newer insurance policies includes them in coverage. If covered, check what is their coverage.

Next thing is for you to contact your casa service advisor for further instructions on what to do. Never attempt to start the engine of a water submerged car.
    Last edited by ooba99; September 27th, 2009 at 05:43 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Got mine included sa coverage. I think BPI MS and most insurance companies included "AOG"/ convulsion of nature for newer vehicles, promo yata nila. Better check your copy of policy.

Busy siguro talyers at insurance ngayon month.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    read your policy, look specifically for the provision about "acts of God"

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by oopsydaisy18 View Post
    Mga sir 1/2 ng car ko nalubog sa baha from 10pm to 6am... sagot ba ng insurance un? btw.. Bpi insurance po enrolled.. tnx
    YOU ARE LUCKY!!!!!! It is stated in your insurance that your car is covered with AOG even if you don't pay it's premium. Kung naka finance ka sa BPI, automatic sa BPI/MS na kasama ang AOG sa policy.

Reminder: All BPI/MIS policy holder who are under BANCASSURANCE are entitled to this coverage.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Napaka-swerte mo nga, oopsydaisy18, kung tutuong may AOG coverage yang car mo.

I checked on the group insurance policy provided by my company to cover for the vehicle I recently got from our company car plan, wala, wala akong nakitang AOG clause.

After what this recent tragedy, I'm thinking if it will be worthwhile to purchase that provision for inclusion in my present policy. Ano kaya?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Napaka-swerte mo nga, oopsydaisy18, kung tutuong may AOG coverage yang car mo.

I checked on the group insurance policy provided by my company to cover for the vehicle I recently got from our company car plan, wala, wala akong nakitang AOG clause.

After what this recent tragedy, I'm thinking if it will be worthwhile to purchase that provision for inclusion in my present policy. Ano kaya?
    Kami din walang AOG ang lahat ng cars namin... But I am sure it won't cost just mere P500 for a P1M car, baka additional P4000 na yan after this Ondy tragedy... On a personal level I won't at P4000 pag P500 I would. Kasi alam na namin SOP dito samin basta malakas ulan tapos sa labas ankle deep na its time to escape the cars to the higher ground of the village...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Just negotiate AOG cover for free. Hindi problema yan.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Just negotiate AOG cover for free. Hindi problema yan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
my 3mos old Car was submerged in flood water.. BPI insured, sagot ba ng insurance?