New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    where is that thread about a ford fiesta with low dp, 16k monthly? namomroblema yung guarantor kasi di na mabayaran nung nagloan yung monthly.
    sya nga po hinhanap ko eh. nag pm na nga po ako eh

2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko Guy View Post
    Sakit sa ulo ang assume balance TS..tama sabi ni renzo, hanap ka na lang ng 2nd hand.
    IMHO ,sakit lang din ng ulo ang 2nd hand, hindi mo rin kasi masasabi na walang sakit or pagawain kahit paano yung 2nd hand cars,

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    but my question is, do you really need a car? or do you just want one, to keep up with the delos santoses?
    to be brutally frank, when i read that you are limited by a 50K down, i thought, "within in a year, this guy will be looking for a way out of the muck he got himself into..".
    i remember my first car.. i bought a used one, as my financial status was airy (puro hangin at best wishes). i cried when i saw what i did to myself..
    Last edited by dr. d; May 16th, 2013 at 10:56 PM.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    kahit ofw madali lang ma-approve lalo na pag in house check mo sa sulit may 39k dp pa

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    but my question is, do you really need a car? or do you just want one, to keep up with the delos santoses?
    to be brutally frank, when i read that you are limited by a 50K down, i thought, "within in a year, this guy will be looking for a way out of the muck he got himself into..".
    i remember my first car.. i bought a used one, as my financial status was airy (puro hangin at best wishes). i cried when i saw what i did to myself..
    i'm really curious, doc, why did you cry?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    i'm really curious, doc, why did you cry?
    because the car was in worse condition than i thought. and i had only myself to blame. in my excitement at the prospect of getting my first car using my hard-earned money, i disregarded all the danger signs that were all there for me to see. i had to make some difficult financial decisions..

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    ^ makes sense. thanks, doc!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Sa BuyACar.ph, ngbbigay cla ng car loan ng walang downpayment. Easy lng din ung mga requirements. Try mo dun..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12