New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    hi, newbies po
    ive always wonderring, how can i hav this car, isa po akong ofw d2 sa korea, but sad to say, wala na aq contract, (tnt), and planning to go home this april 2014 for good., ive already stablished my own business in phil (lending business that can support enough including car loan) for morethan 3 yrs now. but again, i dont hav a business permit, in other words, i dont have the neccessary req. aside from bank documents, is there any chance na mka loan aq.?<br/>hope that this massage of mine will merit your time and effort, pls. reply..
    thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    May business pero walang permit?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by stavros View Post
    May business pero walang permit?
    lending business = 5/6 ata kaya walang bus. permit

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by raycon_24 View Post
    lending business = 5/6 ata kaya walang bus. permit
    yes sir its a lending business, getting a proper permits to this kind of business is a little difficult, it has to be SEC and not DTI, nag umpisa kase ako, maliit lng at andito ako sa abroad. pero hindi naman po 5/6, lower interest lng.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Well, difficult but not impossible.

In any case, this differs from bank to bank. So I suggest simply applying (bakit ka pa nahiya eh ikaw naman customer nila) and see if you and the bank can work the details out. After all, most of them simply asks for your income statement rather than your company's financial status. And if they ask, ede simply tell them the truth. There's a lot of businesses out there that isn't exactly registered with the DTI and the SEC you know.
    Last edited by jhnkvn; September 23rd, 2013 at 01:31 AM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Well, difficult but not impossible.

In any case, this differs from bank to bank. So I suggest simply applying (bakit ka pa nahiya eh ikaw naman customer nila) and see if you and the bank can work the details out. After all, most of them simply asks for your income statement rather than your company's financial status. And if they ask, ede simply tell them the truth. There's a lot of businesses out there that isn't exactly registered with the DTI and the SEC you know.
    yes i will do that, thanks

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Medyo ingat lang...it happened to me na nagka-problema sa requirements sa bank, nag walk in ako sa isang bank, i told them na kulang ako ng requirements (audited FS). I was told its ok they can work things out, ok na daw yung existing papaers na mayroon ako. In 2 weeks time my car loan is approved and i got my brand new car last month.... ito na ngayon, they keep on calling and e-mailing me at na pe-pressure na ako dahil kulang daw requirements ko at naiipit daw sila kasi di daw nila mabayaran ang car dealer. Feeling ko pina dive nila ako sa isang swimming pool na 5 inches lang ang lalim ng tubig.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by revans View Post
    Medyo ingat lang...it happened to me na nagka-problema sa requirements sa bank, nag walk in ako sa isang bank, i told them na kulang ako ng requirements (audited FS). I was told its ok they can work things out, ok na daw yung existing papaers na mayroon ako. In 2 weeks time my car loan is approved and i got my brand new car last month.... ito na ngayon, they keep on calling and e-mailing me at na pe-pressure na ako dahil kulang daw requirements ko at naiipit daw sila kasi di daw nila mabayaran ang car dealer. Feeling ko pina dive nila ako sa isang swimming pool na 5 inches lang ang lalim ng tubig.
    how much do you stand to lose, if you just leave the car in front of their doorstep (that is, return the car) ?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by revans View Post
    thanks Revans, iwill keep that in mind, meron palang ganyang' scenario, kelangan ma discuss maige on both bank and dealers na cguro, tama ba.?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka pwedeng 2nd hand car muna bilhin para cash basis? madami rin naman used cars na reliable pa rin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast