New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Hi!

I got into an accident over a year ago and have a PNP report about it and official receipt from the repairs.

At the time I thought I was not able to renew my insurance with BPI so never claimed it.

While looking through my OR & CR I keep seeing documents from an insurance company called "Plaridel Surety & Insurance Company" and "Great Domestic Insurance Company of the Philippines".

So my question is can I still claim? Policy states I should immediately report it.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 8BRZWRX View Post
    Hi!

I got into an accident over a year ago and have a PNP report about it and official receipt from the repairs.

At the time I thought I was not able to renew my insurance with BPI so never claimed it.

While looking through my OR & CR I keep seeing documents from an insurance company called "Plaridel Surety & Insurance Company" and "Great Domestic Insurance Company of the Philippines".

So my question is can I still claim? Policy states I should immediately report it.
    Baka TPL not comprehensive insurance since mandatory for car registration yan.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Mahirap mag claim sa Hao Siao Insurance Company