New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Or yung pangdown payment mo invest mo muna sa stocks/mutual funds. After a year or 2 kumita na yan plus yung maiipon mo, then buy the car with atleast 50% DP or better with cash. Yan ay kung car talaga gusto mo una bilin with your hard earned money. Pero if I were you, I'd buy a condo near my work muna. Investment before liabilities. :D

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Kung mag stock market ka, pwede rin na after a year mas maliit na pera mo. Di recommended ang stock market sa ganyan kaiksi na time horizon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    a friend of mine has 50 milion PhP which is a liquid asset, hanggang ngayon di pa bumibili ng auto cause he know the liability of having one, as he has learned from me.

even if his gf and some of our friends kept trying of forcing him to buy one he still refused, he just bought a house near his office as in tapat lang ng office nila, pag lasing after gimmick get a cab

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Double post
    Last edited by beni23; May 22nd, 2013 at 10:20 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    a friend of mine has 50 milion PhP which is a liquid asset, hanggang ngayon di pa bumibili ng auto cause he know the liability of having one, as he has learned from me.

even if his gf and some of our friends kept trying of forcing him to buy one he still refused, he just bought a house near his office as in tapat lang ng office nila, pag lasing after gimmick get a cab

^ 50M and he could not afford even a 700k car plus lets say 200k for the next 5 years for gas, parking and maintenance expenses? Maybe he just doesn't have the guts to drive within the Metro. Or maybe, just maybe, he does not have that kind of money, he's just talking sh*t that he has.

Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    he..he.. ano pa matitira sakanya?

bumile ng display sa garahe... he.he...
    Oo nga eh. Di niya ginagamit at 80+ pa lang natakbo kasi kinakabahan pa daw siya. Pero who knows baka mapromote siya bigla at tumaas ang sweldo niya. Haha

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Kung ako nasa kinatatayuan ni ts
    60k per month
    Free loader
    Less responsibilities
    Ill grab the opportunity, live life to the fullest, enjoy habang bata pa

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    ^ 50M and he could not afford even a 700k car plus lets say 200k for the next 5 years for gas, parking and maintenance expenses? Maybe he just doesn't have the guts to drive within the Metro. Or maybe, just maybe, he does not have that kind of money, he's just talking sh*t that he has.

Oo nga eh. Di niya ginagamit at 80+ pa lang natakbo kasi kinakabahan pa daw siya. Pero who knows baka mapromote siya bigla at tumaas ang sweldo niya. Haha

ahem ahem ahem... kindly understand and comprehend read between the lines

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Much better if company will give or lend you a car.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    If someone tells you that getting a car is an "investment" then stop listening to him.

Posted via Tapatalk
    only a car salesman will say getting a car is an investment.
    btw, i earlier suggested that TS save up and buy the car cold cash. why? because of the minute possibility that you might not have a job next month..
    my point is this: if you are going to take a gamble, then gamble on something more meaningful, like a house and lot. at least there, the lending institutions are on your side..
    i am a pessimist.. yes.
    my 83 centavos' worth.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 23rd, 2013 at 12:51 AM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    I also call BS. Napakahirap kumuha ng taxi kapag Friday night (actually kahit anong rush hour naman) and kung ganyan naman karami pera ko ano naman yung kumuha ng driver (assuming walang hilig magdrive) at sasakyan for the convenience. Malamang gastos yan, in the same way na gastos din kumain sa labas kaysa magluto sa bahay, pero you pay for convenience.

Ewan ko lang ah, wala pa ko namimeet na tunay na mayaman na hindi de-kotse, either by driver or self-driven.

And it doesnt make sense to be an office employee and have 50M floating around, unless bigay ni mommy and daddy. In which case, sana ininvest niya nalang sa negosyo. Kung businessman naman, imposibleng bahay to office lang byahe niya, so it makes a lot of sense to have a car.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast