New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    *papi

Cash payment si TS.

Probably not free and paid his insurance?

Another observation, sa office lang lahat ng newbie owners ganyan din naman kahit may copy na ng policy magtatanong pa din ng lahat ng maitatanong.

Even the participation itatanong sa iba hehe

Learning curve talaga.

As dr d said, majority of car owners pinagdaanan yan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayu View Post
    Paano ba gumawa ng affidavit dahil ko pa nasubukan gumawa? Pwede ba humingi ng sample mga sir/mam?
    Sample affidavit, just fill up and have it notarized:

REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES..)
    ) S.S.

DRIVER’S AFFIDAVIT

I, ________________ (driver’s name), of legal age, Filipino, ____________________ (single/married) and with residence address at ______________________________ (driver’s address), after having been duly sworn to according to law, depose and say:

That on _______________ (date) at about __________ (time) I was driving a motor vehicle described as follows:

MAKE/MODEL:
    TYPE:
    MOTOR NO:
    SERIAL NO:
    PLATE NO:
    REGISTERED OWNER:

That while I was driving the above mentioned vehicle, a vehicular accident occurred in the following manner:

(narration of how accident happened)

That I have executed this affidavit to state the facts under oath, and to comply with the claim requirements of the insurance company under which the above-mentioned vehicle is covered.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto affixed my signature on this _______________ (date of signature).

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN to before me this _____ day of ___________________, at ____________________, M.M. affiant exhibiting to me his competent proof of identification __________________________.

DOC NO. __________
    PAGE NO. _________
    BOOK NO._________
    SERIES NO. ________

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I claimed for insurance for the first time in my entire life last July.

I think you need to find out first if it is cheaper to have the damage done outside than the participation. If it's cheaper outside it makes more sense not to claim anymore

Another option is to wait it out because there is a possibility that you will get morr scratches, pag marami na saka mo ipagawa.

If you decide to claim e go to the insurance department of the casa. You will sign an affidavit for own damage. In my case it was casa who had it notarized but the fee was P300. Then you need to provide a photocopy of your policy and driver's license. You then wait for the advise of the casa when the LOA is approved. Pag approved na ipasok mo na auto mo. You pay for participation when you claim the car.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    hinoldap ako!!! 500 kesos ang hiningi sakin!
    heh heh.

but ok lang. i like the "here's the keys. call me when the car is ready to be driven home" type of service from in-house insurance.
    hassle-free talaga.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    This is what the forum is for. We all have different cases when claiming for insurance naman. I got a lot of help here when I claimed for the first time. And I've been driving for over a decade.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Ok I think wait muna ako ilang days before ko ipagawa sa casa or sa labas. Naiilang lang talaga ako scratches niya pero kaya ko naman ignore basta wag lang mapansin ng mom ko yung gasgas sa car.

Kapag after few months ba nagasgasan ulit car sa ibang part ng car ay pwede pa ipaayos lahat ng gasgas gamit insurance?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayu View Post
    Ok I think wait muna ako ilang days before ko ipagawa sa casa or sa labas. Naiilang lang talaga ako scratches niya pero kaya ko naman ignore basta wag lang mapansin ng mom ko yung gasgas sa car.

Kapag after few months ba nagasgasan ulit car sa ibang part ng car ay pwede pa ipaayos lahat ng gasgas gamit insurance?
    ang alam ko, ay per event po ang kuwentahan yata. right me if i am wrong, guys.
    baka hindi pumayag na isang kuwentahan lang ang dalawa o marami pang iyan.

but as always, nothing is written in stone. a lot still depends on goodwill and friendship.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It's per event pero ang casa buo naman gumawa diba?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    It's per event pero ang casa buo naman gumawa diba?

depende po sa usapan.
    puedeng buo, as in, pintahan lahat nang may tama... puedeng "itong driver side lang".
    puedeng whole body hilamos! (yes, insurance has hilamos rates.)

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    In my case sabi ko sa casa ibuo ang bumper. Mabilis kasi mag chip ang Altis. Sabi service advisor ko buo talaga sila kung gumawa

At iwho whole body hilamos nga nila kasi I complained na may slight overspray car ko.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    In my case sabi ko sa casa ibuo ang bumper. Mabilis kasi mag chip ang Altis. Sabi service advisor ko buo talaga sila kung gumawa

oh! i understand!
    yespo. per panel sila magpinta, para pantay at hindi mag-mukhang hansenoid ang panel. buong door.. buong fender.. buong bumper.. buong hood.

but i have seen ex-casa pintors, who are good. the panel still looks uniform, even as the pintor masilya'd and painted only the damaged segment.
    yan ang gusto ng ibang car owners. mura at pulido, at mabilis.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 29th, 2016 at 11:44 AM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast