New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sino ba agent mo sa insurance? They have a template that they should provide you.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayu View Post
    Paano ba gumawa ng affidavit dahil ko pa nasubukan gumawa? Pwede ba humingi ng sample mga sir/mam?
    you can ask your casa insurance guy, po.
    or you can approach a notary public to make one. for a fee, of course.

it's just a narration of what happened, po. then the necessary usual notary lyrics.
    maraming templates for download in the internet.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayu View Post
    Paano ba gumawa ng affidavit dahil ko pa nasubukan gumawa? Pwede ba humingi ng sample mga sir/mam?
    1. Google is your friend

2. Look for a notary public, tell them you need one. Provide lang the details and sila na gagawa sayo

3. Inhouse ka pala, punta na sa insurance section ng casa. Ask for your policy, tell them mag claim ka na. Dun mismo magagawan ka nila ng affidavit mo.

Minor lang naman yan ipagawa mo agad? Baka kaya pa sa rubbing?

Kung ilan araw depende yan, if pila ba sa gawa, if masipag ang casa, if makulit ka, if may kakilala ka.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    mukhang lahat tayo ay dumaan na sa landas nang ito...
    heh heh.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    heh heh.
    Oo naman doc! Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Correct mga paps! Paulit ulit na lang ang ganitong thread dito. The problem is because the owner has not been furnished a copy of his policy which contains a kit explaining how to make a claim and who to call. Libre nga 1st year insurance mo, iiwan ka naman in the dark by not giving you the policy and the kit tapos tali ka pa sa kanila until the end of your loan term.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Ang sakit kasi sa loob na wala pa 1 week ay nagasgas na agad. Sa carwash ba yung sa rubbing?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    heh heh.
    We are in the Phils. doc, so ...... given na yan. Lalo na ngayon dumami motorsiklo sa daan.

Napakaswerte na yung taong never nagclaim sa insurance.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    yaman inhouse ang insurance! cash mo ba binili yan tsikot mo or via loan? (para ma laman natin kung ano klase insurance yan)

syempre me babayaran ka na participation fee para sa claim mo sa insurance...

pero seriously konti gasgas ipapasok agad sa insurance? di pa kakalawangin yan, konti rubbing compound and buffing lang yan...
    Cash ko nakuha yung car.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I claimed for insurance for the first time in my entire life last July.

I think you need to find out first if it is cheaper to have the damage done outside than the participation. If it's cheaper outside it makes more sense not to claim anymore

Another option is to wait it out because there is a possibility that you will get morr scratches, pag marami na saka mo ipagawa.

If you decide to claim e go to the insurance department of the casa. You will sign an affidavit for own damage. In my case it was casa who had it notarized but the fee was P300. Then you need to provide a photocopy of your policy and driver's license. You then wait for the advise of the casa when the LOA is approved. Pag approved na ipasok mo na auto mo. You pay for participation when you claim the car.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast