New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Bus drivers like those need to be shot in the head.

ON SITE!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    dumiretso ka dun mismo sa bus company office nila at dun ka magreklamo..basta may matibay kang hawak na ibidensya na kasalanan ng mismong driver nila.at kung may police report ka..siguradong manginginig ang utot ng driver na yan..mag sama ka ng police kung kinakailangan.

pag dun ka mismo sa opisina nila nagreklamo siguradong maibibigay sayo ang dapat bayaran sayo.basta may katunayan kang may pagkaka mali ung driver nila.at may hawak kang matibay na ebidensya.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you have comprehensive insurance? use it! that's what it's for. let the insurance guys run after the bus/driver.
    you want to teach the bus company / driver a lesson? fine. but you have to be ready to spend time and effort and money.
    good luck, po.
    sorry for hijacking the thread, but does comprehensive insurance do that? go after the driver/bus company?

I had same experience once same with TS. side swipe din. but knowing how long it will take and the hassle it will cause to ask compensation from the bus company, we just let the comprehensive insurance handle it together with the police report. lugi lang namin eh participation fee and hassle ng days without car.

it'll be good to know na hahabulin pala sila ng Insurance, at least hindi mamimihasa na laging ligtas sa responsibilidad

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    sorry for hijacking the thread, but does comprehensive insurance do that? go after the driver/bus company?

I had same experience once same with TS. side swipe din. but knowing how long it will take and the hassle it will cause to ask compensation from the bus company, we just let the comprehensive insurance handle it together with the police report. lugi lang namin eh participation fee and hassle ng days without car.

it'll be good to know na hahabulin pala sila ng Insurance, at least hindi mamimihasa na laging ligtas sa responsibilidad

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Dr.D is correct, wag ka na masyado magpastress. Simpleng claims lang to. Trabaho ng compre insurance mo yan, kumpletuhin mo lang requirements like OR/CR & DL of both parties, police report and pictures. Demand mo sa insurance company ang preferred mo na Casa or accredited nila na casa and then dalin mo dun to get damage estimate and wait mo na lumabas LOA. Done.

Yes, hahabulin ng insurance mo yung bus driver. Sya magbabayad ng participation fee and excess fees due to parts depreciation cost.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Janemar View Post
    Dr.D is correct, wag ka na masyado magpastress. Simpleng claims lang to. Trabaho ng compre insurance mo yan, kumpletuhin mo lang requirements like OR/CR & DL of both parties, police report and pictures. Demand mo sa insurance company ang preferred mo na Casa or accredited nila na casa and then dalin mo dun to get damage estimate and wait mo na lumabas LOA. Done.

Yes, hahabulin ng insurance mo yung bus driver. Sya magbabayad ng participation fee and excess fees due to parts depreciation cost.
    Yes hahabulin ng insurance yun offending party. Its called loss recovery on the part ng insurance company but you yourself will end up paying for participation and depreciation if any hinde yun bus driver. In essence you are transferring your rights na maghabol to the insurance company.
    Last edited by babkalakal; August 16th, 2016 at 10:06 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    Yes hahabulin ng insurance yun offending party. Its called loss recovery on the part ng insurance company but you yourself will end up paying for participation and depreciation if any hinde yun bus driver. In essence you are transferring your rights na maghabol to the insurance company.
    What's the average cost ng participation fee/depreciation?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    This happened to me last month kaya takot na takot na ko tumabi sa bus. But the damage was minimal so I was given cash.

Do you have a police report?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Magkano inabot sayo Cathy?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Byesegura123 View Post
    Hi po newbie here. Mag ask lang po sana ako ng payo.

Diko din kasi Alam saan dapat ipost ito.

I ran into an accident kasi, a bus sideswept the front left portion of my car, damage was upto 80k.

Yung bus company ayaw tulungan yung driver eh yung driver hnd Kaya magbayad.

I was asking for them to pay the 80k. Both may insurance naman.

I just want to have some compensation at first kasi fault ng bus. Pero nagkakalokohan, yung bus n yung may Sala tapos kami pa inaangasan so I decided to have them pay the whole amount ng estimate.

Violation ng bus :
    -Out of line
    -Nag left turn sa no left turn
    -Beating the redlight

I was stationary lang, did my best to get the driver's attention by buzzing. Pero wala binungo pa din ako.

I'm looking forward na kasuhan sila ng reckless imprudence. May Naka experience na po ba ng ganito?
    by the looks of it. there are traffic violations. you can report it to LTO/LTFRB and file appropriate court cases (a civil case though).

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by draiman View Post
    Magkano inabot sayo Cathy?
    The bus driver gave me P4k. But I only paid P2000 participation + P300 notary. I still don't know how I can return the extra cash.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    The bus driver gave me P4k. But I only paid P2000 participation + P300 notary. I still don't know how I can return the extra cash.

Pero magkano na-assess ang damage ng car ng insurance company?

Let me know kung need mo bank account ko.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Help! Bus Refuses to Pay Damage