New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    meron akong 1year old car, bale loan ko po sya for 5years to pay, bihira ko lang siya magamit everyweekend lang. so mababa lang talaga mileage nya kahit a year old na sya. tapos dumating po ang bagong sasakyan ulit. (montero). lalung diko na siya nagagamit, bale nagdecide po ako ng bayaran nalang ng cash ang kulang ko sa banko, bale ang total na kulang ko sa banko ay 545k pa. tapos pinaappraise ko ang presyo ng kotse ko sa casa, 500k nila bibilin,...

bale ang point ko po, magaabono pa'ko ng 45k para lang malinis ang loan ko sa banko?

or mas maganda po ba ibenta ko nalang with assume balance ang kotse ko . maraming salamat po

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Fully pay your car to the bank and sell it on your own. The CASA appraised it at their buying price which is P500K so if you sell that directly, its going to sell higher than 500K. If you just want to unload it and can take the 45K hit, then give it agad to the CASA at their offered price.

I wouldnt sell the car on assume balance since that would mean your loan is still active. It remains under your name with the bank so if the buyer defaults on that, it's your record that will be affected.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Fully pay your car to the bank and sell it on your own. The CASA appraised it at their buying price which is P500K so if you sell that directly, its going to sell higher than 500K. If you just want to unload it and can take the 45K hit, then give it agad to the CASA at their offered price.

I wouldnt sell the car on assume balance since that would mean your loan is still active. It remains under your name with the bank so if the buyer defaults on that, it's your record that will be affected.
    I agree with this. It is very risky to have the buyer assume the loan under your name. If you dont mind, what car are you selling? I think the appraised value of the casa might be too low. Its better to check published cars for sale to get a good idea of your car's value.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

thanks sa input sir vinj.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    sinurender ko na yung car last june 2017
    At hanggang ngayun dnoa nila ako nabibigyan ng clearance sa bank na east west with notarized na nagpapatunay na clear na kami sa bank although sabi ng east west na close account n kami sa kanila anonpo gagawin ko pra makuha ko na ang clearancr nmin?

guys please need your opinions