New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Sino po dito nakakaalam ng latest steps after full payment ng loan and cancellation of encumbrance and then transfer of name sa LTO?

I just paid off my loan in advance and asked the bank branch about the release of my documents and they advised me to contact the head office instead. I already sent an email to the head office about the request and ro response yet.

From the information I gathered ganito daw ang procedure, paki correct na lang if Im missing something.

1. Get documents from the bank (release of chattel mortgage, original OR/CR, others) - will take 10-15 days? Sa head office din ba kukunin ito or we can request to pick it up from a specified branch? Are there fees needed to be paid?

2. Proceed to the Registry of Deeds to submit the release documents and get the cancellation of encumbrance - will take 1+days? Fees? Can this be submitted by another person if pwede ipalakad?

3. Once RD has provided the cancellation form, we can then proceed to LTO to request for a clean copy of the OR/CR. Do I still need to go to HPG to get clearance?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Ung sa akin dati, pumunta ako ng head office ng bank then submit all documents. I think I came back for them ata? Can't remember more than 10 years ago na un.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    company car kasi yung sa akin.. pagka fully paid, diniretso lipat ko na sa name ko.. so kailangan nang HPG clearance..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    1. Call car loan HQ to confirm full payment. They will advise you on when the papers will be available. I think they can route it to a branch but if in Metro Manila it's faster if you pick it up at the head office yourself.
    2. Proceed to the Registry of Deeds in your area of residence. Forgot how much I paid. Took them a few hours to accept the papers and a few days to process.
    3. Present original papers to the LTO branch that has your mother file. Better if sabay mo na sa renewal ng registration para isang stencil na lang. If the car is already in your name no need for HPG clearance. Pay 100 peso fee and wait for new CR.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    1. Call car loan HQ to confirm full payment. They will advise you on when the papers will be available. I think they can route it to a branch but if in Metro Manila it's faster if you pick it up at the head office yourself.
    2. Proceed to the Registry of Deeds in your area of residence. Forgot how much I paid. Took them a few hours to accept the papers and a few days to process.
    3. Present original papers to the LTO branch that has your mother file. Better if sabay mo na sa renewal ng registration para isang stencil na lang. If the car is already in your name no need for HPG clearance. Pay 100 peso fee and wait for new CR.
    Yung sa pang third, what if sa father ko nakapangal. Pero madalas kasi nasa abroad siya.

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I will suggest na magbayad ka na lang ng Small fee sa bank mo para sila na gumawa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I will suggest na magbayad ka na lang ng Small fee sa bank mo para sila na gumawa.

May ganyan silang service sir?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lightsaberx View Post
    May ganyan silang service sir?

Most probably. Ano ba bank?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007