New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    hi peeps,
    i have seen all sorts of newer model cars and also pickup trucks w/c still has to get a license plate go under the water along Banaue St. this morning.
    i have been musing on those insurance policies on my free time, and specifically remember that "force mejure" or acts of god does not cover those machines.

to the underwriters,
    if i may ask......
    1) is there an AOG premium now?
    2) when was this introduced, and how many knows about this?
    3) how much does it cost to make us covered?
    3) what are the criterions so that it falls within the coverage?

example....will my car stilll be covered in a hotel fire, or if it drowns underneath the building in case of water intrusion?

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Sa Innova namin merong AOG... pero nung time kasi na pinainsured hindi kami very particular sa AOG until now lang... but there is no added premium naman...

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    i need to see my insurance form... how do we know if AOG clause is included? is there a check box to be ticked? or is it stipulated as a clause?
    further clarification will be highly appreciated

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I think force majeure / acts of god is not covered in most insurance policies sold here. You have to pay a special premium to be covered. Double check your insurance policy, just in case, you might have coverage.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    most insurance companies include acts of god in their policies siguro mahigpit din kasi competition sa market. check nyo policies nyo and sana wag na pahirapan yun mga magclaim ng damages from the typhoon. baka ma PET plans ulit mga pinoy.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    i once inquired about "AOG" coverage. the agent said that i have to pay an additional premium since that coverage is on top of the current insurance policy.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    i think most of the Insurance companies here in our country includes acts of god as free when you purchase a policy to them...

BPM/MS for my Mazda 3
    Malayan for my Vios the all have AOG free

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    please check your policy thoroughly, AFAIK meron ibang insurance na sinasabing meron kasamang "AOG" but typhoon, flooding is not included.

meron special coverage specifically for flooding and it may not be included sa general "AOG".

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    just checked my policy. nakalagay dun typhoon/flooding listed in the exceptions of the policy is deemed deleted. pati damage due to strike/rebellion/riot is deleted from the exceptions ng policy. ano kaya ibig sabihin nun?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Just checked my policy. Covered ang loss or damage due to Earthquake, Typhoon, Flood and volcanic Eruption. Additional coverage pero Free, walang additional payment.

Any way, nagpapasalamat ako na hindi kailangan mag claim.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
force mejure or AOG claims?