New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    My current insurance is MAA and it will be expiring this january. i plan on getting a new comprehensive insurance this december. honestly, i'm quite dissatisfied with the way MAA handles insurance claims. to cover for the long time of granting claims, they keep on advicing me to just use the vehicle while waiting for the claim to be granted. based on the experience of my friends and family, their claim processing is quite long.

So in the end, i would like to ask some suggestions on which insurance company will better serve my needs. COST IS IMPORTANT BUT I'M WILLING TO PAY MORE AS LONG AS I'M ASSURED OF QUALITY SERVICE.

i also would like to ask some feedback regarding People's insurance. i have received very good feedback from this insurance from two of my cousins.

By the way i'm open to receive replies from insurance brokers out ther willing to give me a good offer.

thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Peoples Insuance??? No offense meant to your cousins, but I'd veer away from that insurance company. I'm a duly licensed Casualty Insurance Adjuster and know some of its horror stories, So I wouldn't recommend getting coverage from PEOPLES INSURANCE.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Peoples Insuance??? No offense meant to your cousins, but I'd veer away from that insurance company. I'm a duly licensed Casualty Insurance Adjuster and know some of its horror stories, So I wouldn't recommend getting coverage from PEOPLES INSURANCE.
    have any suggestions?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowsalman View Post
    My current insurance is MAA and it will be expiring this january. i plan on getting a new comprehensive insurance this december. honestly, i'm quite dissatisfied with the way MAA handles insurance claims. to cover for the long time of granting claims, they keep on advicing me to just use the vehicle while waiting for the claim to be granted. based on the experience of my friends and family, their claim processing is quite long.

So in the end, i would like to ask some suggestions on which insurance company will better serve my needs. COST IS IMPORTANT BUT I'M WILLING TO PAY MORE AS LONG AS I'M ASSURED OF QUALITY SERVICE.

i also would like to ask some feedback regarding People's insurance. i have received very good feedback from this insurance from two of my cousins.

By the way i'm open to receive replies from insurance brokers out ther willing to give me a good offer.

thanks in advance.
    hi yellowsalman.
    I am a licensed insurance agent of federal phoenix.
    You can try our service.
    I will be the one to do the leg work if you need claims assistance.
    Txt me if you are interested for a free quote 0927-4000807.
    Thanks.

Feed back on Peoples Insurance and other insurance