New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Mga tsikoteers,

needs your advice regarding comprehensive insurance at federal phoenix insurance company. any inputs(good or bad). Thanks

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bondying001 View Post
    Mga tsikoteers,

needs your advice regarding comprehensive insurance at federal phoenix insurance company. any inputs(good or bad). Thanks

whats the best insurance in town... federal phoenix, UCPB Gen or peoples insurance? ano po ang advantage at dis advantage nilang 3? thanks

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Mga tsikoteers,

I use Federal Phoenix in all my cars and so far I don't have any bad experience/s with them. As for me, all I could say is they are so easy to deal with. For the downside, not that I can recall.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    whats the best insurance in town... federal phoenix, UCPB Gen or peoples insurance? ano po ang advantage at dis advantage nilang 3? thanks
    For me, I could only speak for Federal Phoenix since I have been using that insurance for a long time and all of our cars are insured with them. As I have said in my earlier post, they are easy to deal with and I haven't had any bad experience/s with them. Every time I need something with them, just one text to our agent and she will attend to it right away.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    No problem insuring your property with Federal Phonenix, they'd been in the business for quite sometime. Besides having in the top 10 non-life insurance companies for almost a decade is an ASSURANCE that you are protected. Of course, there's always exception i.e. Lehman's

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    For me, I could only speak for Federal Phoenix since I have been using that insurance for a long time and all of our cars are insured with them. As I have said in my earlier post, they are easy to deal with and I haven't had any bad experience/s with them. Every time I need something with them, just one text to our agent and she will attend to it right away.
    Agent ba ng Federal Phoenix ang sinasabi mo? If yes, can you PM me your agent. Magre-renew na kase ako ng insurance ko.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    who is the topgun in federal? i want to know who to contact as i'm having issues with my automatic transmission...

thanks!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by j_komyuter View Post
    who is the topgun in federal? i want to know who to contact as i'm having issues with my automatic transmission...

thanks!
    I can help if you got federal phoenix insurance.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    will they accept a 13 year old car? just Curious..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Mitsui Sumitomo will.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Federal phoenix insurance co..