New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    pano kaya niya ma-trace? bibilib ako sa kanya kung kaya niya kung hindi NANGANGARAP LANG SIYA NG GISING
    pwede daw yan, hehehe, momonitor daw nila paypal at bank accounts.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    okay lang naman magbayad ng tax. ang laki ng tax natin eh..... pero ang problema, hindi natin alam kung saan ba talaga napupunta.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes banks do report to the BIR, for their own taxes lang. Mga bangko di naman chu-chu yan kasi walang kikitain sa pagiging chu-chu.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    If the government can provide all basic services and guarantee safety, security, free basic education and health, then I won't even mind if they raise the tax rate. However, it annoys me to see how politicians see us, the people as their servants and not the other way around. I think they need to do a crash course on public service. Often you'd see politicians with their names and photos prominently displayed on various projects. I was listening to former senator Orly Mercado's radio program this morning and he asked what the difference is between a statesman and a politican. He said a statesman thinks of the next generation while a politican thinks of the next election, a statement that holds too true to almost all of our politicians.

Going back on topic, anything that has a paper trail canbe sniffed by the government watchdogs. The only question here is would they need probable cause to start looking into your financial affairs?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by smarxist View Post
    I don't pay taxes from my earnings (online) ever. It's quite a lot more than the average income. Since I stated my monthly income, assets and networth when I applied for car loan, and I didn't have ITR to show, is there a possibility that it will be reported to BIR?
    Hangang in-house financing ka lang at bahala na ang SA mo sa ITR. Automatic na ang sagot ng mga yan... "Ako na po ang bahala sa ITR nyo sir."

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    And to the TS, please pay your taxes. Don't you get sick of freeloading and letting other Filipinos pay for the roads you use?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Salamat po sa mga informative comments guys.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    And to the TS, please pay your taxes. Don't you get sick of freeloading and letting other Filipinos pay for the roads you use?
    Nagbabalak na po ako i-register as business ang online job ko. Ngayon ko lang na-intindihan na kakailanganin ko mag-loan balang araw at kailangan ko ITR as proof of income.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    If I don't get approved. I might opt for a co-maker. May pumayag nang relative ko.

The bank said, approved na daw ako. Ok daw bank statement at credit standing ko, kailangan lang daw talaga nila ng certificate of employment na wala naman ako.

Ang ipinagtataka ko lang hindi ako hinihingan ng ITR.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by smarxist View Post
    If I don't get approved. I might opt for a co-maker. May pumayag nang relative ko.

The bank said, approved na daw ako. Ok daw bank statement at credit standing ko, kailangan lang daw talaga nila ng certificate of employment na wala naman ako.

Ang ipinagtataka ko lang hindi ako hinihingan ng ITR.
    bakit COE hinihingi sayo? ano ba dineclare mong source of income? hahanapan ka din nyan ng ITR once na ipa-go mo yung deal.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast