New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rnillas View Post
    From the point of view of the investigator and at the same time a practicing lawyer
    do understand that a big accident like that is not that possible for a hit and run
    case because of the impact, if there is a second party,it might not be able to run again because of the impact,
    the accident will not go unnoticed if it is that big. NOW if you are telling the truth then
    you can gather some witnesses or if the place have a camera then it will be the best
    evidence. I am not sure if perjury is a criminal case now but as far as I know it is only a perjury case which is not that serious
    in this country because everyone lie. He can probably add falsification of public document for you n
    and the police if it was done without basis. Your accident alone is just an effect and not
    of the accident and it cannot be considered facts. Now for the second problem, ask me again for the best
    and cheapest reapir shop of that magnitude.
    Imagine if a LC80 with ARB bumpers hit the TS' car, then surely, the liable can still run away from the incident.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hinde issue kung makakatakbo pa yun bumangga, kahit sinadya pa ni TS na ibangga sa pased Tucson niya dapat bayaran ng insurance.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Ano ang pwedeng ikaso dyan sa haoshao sa insurance company?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Correct me if I'm wrong but since the insurance company labeled your case as that of "fraud", shouldn't they be responsible in producing documents that proves that the threadstarter had an intent to defraud the insurance company? Alam ko ganito dapat yun way of thinking and not the other way around. Seems a pretty weak case to me without proof that you'll benefit from getting a brand new unit (let's say it was a complete loss) in fact, additional hassle pa nga sayo!

The reason I suggested consulting a lawyer is, even though you'll be burdened with the additional fees, is that you are not a legal major. Hence it's better to (A) seek help from an expert (B) make sure to hit the insurance company back.

I also understand rnillas point of view since I also weighted the view of the insurance company before I voiced my opinion on the case. However, as long as the intent is not fraudulent, they cannot simply deny a service that they were guaranteeing. It's not like you have an accident every 2 months or so (where they might prove that you are intentionally damaging your vehicle for claims).

EDIT: Same pala sinabi namin ni vinj :D

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    a harmonic discussion i might say...

EDIT: since no one responded, i will push my view (but not too hard) about the golden rule in saving an insurance company from dissolution...

the golden rule in claims department... DENY
    exception - the claimant has proven that his claim is VALID and LEGITIMATE
    exception to the exception - "no fault clause" or the claimant's claim is ordered by the court..

NB: no other exception guys... sorry
    Last edited by phezthie; January 12th, 2012 at 11:55 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by phezthie View Post
    a harmonic discussion i might say...

EDIT: since no one responded, i will push my view (but not too hard) about the golden rule in saving an insurance company from dissolution...

the golden rule in claims department... DENY
    exception - the claimant has proven that his claim is VALID and LEGITIMATE
    exception to the exception - "no fault clause" or the claimant's claim is ordered by the court..

NB: no other exception guys... sorry
    That's the bottomline to what Shadow is also pointing out. Insurance companies are in the business to make money. ;)

* Battlestar, i'll send you a PM. I course it through Chinabank Insurance Brokers, which is a subsidiary of Chinabank. They would get a policy with the competitive rate amongst their pool of accredited insurance companies and when i have a claim, question, renewal or concern, I just talk to or email them. I was satisfied with the way they handled the Ondoy insurance claim of my in-laws before.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pero grabe naman ito...talagang ayaw bayaran eh

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Ang masaklap pa, bago lang ang tsikot at ganon pa ang nangyari.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Nakitang wasak ung hyundai...

Inspector: wala ako nakikitang banga...
    ikaw: ayan ohh wasak na wasak harap ko!
    Inspector: wala e sabi din nung witness walang nangyareng bangaan...

sarap sigurong sapakin

mag complain ka... kasuhan mo din

10. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    paktay na TS. people's gen insurance mo?

read this thread........

http://tsikot.com/forums/car-insuran...surance-67284/
    nakups...yung sasakyan ko e sa PEOPLE'S GENERAL INSURANCE pala ikinuha ng TMBC ng comprehensive...

Denied Insurance Claim- Help!