New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lumulusot lang yun insurance company...hit and run ganun din yun own damage ang labas...sa theft ibang usapan yun matagal talagana process dahil nawala buong kotse..and 3 or 6 months pa talaga waiting to give time na marecover bago sila magbayad...but hit and run ngayon lang ako nakarinig na na denied ang claim for hit and run...

this insurance company is BS!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    From the point of view of the investigator and at the same time a practicing lawyer
    do understand that a big accident like that is not that possible for a hit and run
    case because of the impact, if there is a second party,it might not be able to run again because of the impact,
    the accident will not go unnoticed if it is that big. NOW if you are telling the truth then
    you can gather some witnesses or if the place have a camera then it will be the best
    evidence. I am not sure if perjury is a criminal case now but as far as I know it is only a perjury case which is not that serious
    in this country because everyone lie. He can probably add falsification of public document for you n
    and the police if it was done without basis. Your accident alone is just an effect and not
    of the accident and it cannot be considered facts. Now for the second problem, ask me again for the best
    and cheapest reapir shop of that magnitude.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by novidjaff View Post
    Salamat sa lahat ng nagreply.

First- Hindi sya inhouse, Apparently the agent got an insurance from Peoples instead.
    Second- It should have been covered,kasi comprehensive sya and I submitted all docs. I also submitted the pictures of the Car with the damage, in fact, asa casa na and my dealer forwarded the estimate to them,

As far as the advise goes, these is what I have gathered:

-Seek the help of the attorney
    -Get at least 3 witness to submit an affidavit to prove that we were there
    -Submit my response to them

Gano katagal bago maprocess yun? Mas matagal ba? And if ever I loose, hahaba pa ba ang usapan and will they file a criminal case? Ganon ba talaga kahassel to?

Comply mo muna mga requirements nila like witness and affidavit at kung ano pa. Kung ayaw pa rin ng insurance company, seek the help of an attorney.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so what's the difference if the TS filed own damage instead of hit and run? will there be still be an investigation? will the insurance look for witnesses?

same banana they will still need to pay the TS dahil meron damage sa naka insured na kotse...lumulusot lang itong insurance company sa obligation nila...

it's a comprehensive insurance for God's sake...whatever the cause of the damage to the insured vehicle dapat bayaran ng insurance.. kahit intentional pa yun ginawa ng TS.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    I think the problem is with the Insurance company itself. Better consult a lawyer, mukhang ayaw talaga ibigay ang claim mo.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    so what's the difference if the TS filed own damage instead of hit and run? will there be still be an investigation? will the insurance look for witnesses?

same banana they will still need to pay the TS dahil meron damage sa naka insured na kotse...lumulusot lang itong insurance company sa obligation nila...

it's a comprehensive insurance for God's sake...whatever the cause of the damage to the insured vehicle dapat bayaran ng insurance.. kahit intentional pa yun ginawa ng TS.
    Tama ka dyan bro!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    In my case, with Malayan Insurance a couple of years ago. Since the shop i brought my car in for the bumper repair was accredited, they did not wait for the LOA anymore and got the go signal to proceed with the repairs.

I always course my insurance purchase through a reputable insurance brokerage, and not just mga ahente. I usually have more prompt service.

Go ahead and consult your lawyer as he can legally guide you on how to reply to the insurance company; hindi yan aabot sa kasuhan once they get a reply from you that is properly worded and has good legal basis to the contract you have with them in your insurance policy. And yes, own damage na labas nyan; it's a new car and you had the policy since day one since it's mortgaged to the Bank so why the hell would they surmise that you would want to bump your car and defraud them? Usually suspicion will arise if the case was you never had comprehensive coverage for quite sometime already and then you suddenly avail of insurance coverage then claim a large, own damage soon after.
    Sir, pwede ba malaman yung Broker and Insurance mo? I'm also looking for a good Insurance company. Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    [QUOTE=novidjaff;1860321]Salamat sa lahat ng nagreply.

First- Hindi sya inhouse, Apparently the agent got an insurance from Peoples instead.
    Second- It should have been covered,kasi comprehensive sya and I submitted all docs. I also submitted the pictures of the Car with the damage, in fact, asa casa na and my dealer forwarded the estimate to them,

As far as the advise goes, these is what I have gathered:

-Seek the help of the attorney
    -Get at least 3 witness to submit an affidavit to prove that we were there
    -Submit my response to them

Gano katagal bago maprocess yun? Mas matagal ba? And if ever I loose, hahaba pa ba ang usapan and will they file a criminal case? Ganon ba talaga kahassel to?[/QUOT
    You need to contact your insurance and agent always to follow-up your case... para naii-move on nila ang problema mo... nasa casa naman na... depende na lang sa time ng pagrerepair yon kung sakali. Hindi na hahantong yon sa filling of case... kasi client ka nila e! unless magkaroon sila ng proof na nagsisinungaling ka, pero kung hindi... nothing to afraid... baka nga bandang huli palitan na lang nila ng bagong unit kasi kakukuha mo pa lang... kung ayos na problema mo... don't try to renew your insurance to that company... look for others...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    I think the problem is with the Insurance company itself. Better consult a lawyer, mukhang ayaw talaga ibigay ang claim mo.
    eh people's gen nga eh.
    may bad record na yan......

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rnillas View Post
    From the point of view of the investigator and at the same time a practicing lawyer
    do understand that a big accident like that is not that possible for a hit and run
    case because of the impact, if there is a second party,it might not be able to run again because of the impact,
    the accident will not go unnoticed if it is that big. NOW if you are telling the truth then
    you can gather some witnesses or if the place have a camera then it will be the best
    evidence. I am not sure if perjury is a criminal case now but as far as I know it is only a perjury case which is not that serious
    in this country because everyone lie. He can probably add falsification of public document for you n
    and the police if it was done without basis. Your accident alone is just an effect and not
    of the accident and it cannot be considered facts. Now for the second problem, ask me again for the best
    and cheapest reapir shop of that magnitude.
    I think pwede pa rin lalo na kung truck or jeep ang nakadali. Maraming beses na din nabangga yung luma naming sasakyan meron pa extending from the front bumper up to the rear bumper pero ang damage sa jeep natanggal lang sa pagkakawelding yung dulo ng tambutso.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Denied Insurance Claim- Help!