New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

nag outsource pa BDO sis? diba may sariling insurance company BDO ?
    Yes Sir nagoutsource pa sila minsan. Some of my clients, they thought from BDO yung car insurance nila but to find out from MAPFRE yung insurance policy.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

Ah okay noted on that sis. Baka sobrang dami na kaya nag outsource na sila.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by nhiecah_nice29 View Post
    Yes Sir nagoutsource pa sila minsan. Some of my clients, they thought from BDO yung car insurance nila but to find out from MAPFRE yung insurance policy.
    Prudential guarantee ,another insurer ng BDO

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    ^

nag outsource pa BDO sis? diba may sariling insurance company BDO ?
    BDO is a broker. They do not have their own insurance company. They act as intermediaries just like other agents. Matalino mga Sys. Even if they have lots of money, they wont set up an insurance company. Walang talo ang brokerage, commission basis din lang sila. samantala an insurance company can lose a lot of money in a bad year.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

much better kung deretso na sa prudential may porsyento pa pala ang bdo kung ganon.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    ^ much better po sa Mapfre. Lol.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

haha, of course sis. mura na at mabilis mag claim sa mapfre kaya hassle free ang kukuha ng insurance niyo.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Thanks you Sir for the endorsement!
    ^

haha, of course sis. mura na at mabilis mag claim sa mapfre kaya hassle free ang kukuha ng insurance niyo.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    First car ko kasi to, and bagong bago pa, kaka one week palang. First time ko din sa accident, kaya takot pa ko.

Prudential yung insurance.

Nag-ask ako sa dealer, sabi niya kelangan ko nga ng notaryo, pero wala pa ko nababalitaan from the insurance kasi sabado na, walang opisina.

Anyways, thank for answering my questions.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I had the chance to test the waters of insurance claims recently. My car is under the account of BDO including the Insurance package so what I did was I got in touch with my bank loan officer who in turn notified BDOI claims. BDOI in turn, contacted Standard Insurance w/c was the company under contract with my car purchase. It was a smooth claim with effortless haggling as BDOI was always there to support my request w/c was really expensive. They had to replace a door panel, a fender and a set of mag wheel plus the paint and trims all of w/c cost around 400k. The insurance company ( Standard ) of course went with the usual routine of approving re-work and repaint but I wrote a formal request to BDOI to INTERCEDE in my behalf, for the approval of total replacement of said parts so I may retain the integrity and market value of my vehicle. Standard could never say no to BDOI and a day later from my letter my claim was approved. It also made a lot of difference with a very accommodating insurance adjuster not to mention a good and supportive loan officer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast