New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you have the right to demand anything, sir.
    getting it, is another question, however. sometimes, the hassle and all, outweigh the amount involved.

if one is frequently accidented...
    is it possible, it may not be the others' fault...?
    Ok.

No, not really. Like I said, the first incident is my fault. The 2nd one is totally the other party's fault, no questions asked. I've been driving for almost 13 years now and this is the first time I've been into this type of accidents. Not being boastful or anything but that is the truth.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post
    Ok.

No, not really. Like I said, the first incident is my fault. The 2nd one is totally the other party's fault, no questions asked. I've been driving for almost 13 years now and this is the first time I've been into this type of accidents. Not being boastful or anything but that is the truth.

Was the ₱400 paid at the traffic center? If yes, you don't have to collect it from the other party. Both of you really need to pay for the photo and traffic report. since you both need the traffic report for both of your insurances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Was the ₱400 paid at the traffic center? If yes, you don't have to collect it from the other party. Both of you really need to pay for the photo and traffic report. since you both need the traffic report for both of your insurances.

Yes, that's what I thought initially. It's just that "ako na yung naabala". I'm not sure if that's one of those only in the Philippines thinking but it kinda make sense to demand anything if that is really my right.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes, that's what I thought initially. It's just that "ako na yung naabala". I'm not sure if that's one of those only in the Philippines thinking but it kinda make sense to demand anything if that is really my right.

To be honest, I don't think it's your rights. I mean it was an accident, I'm sure even the other party don't want to be involved in one.

Even the participation fee. A lot of local car owners demands it from the other party. Which I think shouldn't be the case.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    So I should get an affidavit from a lawyer first regarding what happened?

You can get the affidavit of accident template from the internet(or your agent) and you can get it stamped and signed in those notary public/photocopy shops, its around 50-150 php, depends on the shop.

Sorry to hear bro about sa bagong damage.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    did the coat minimize paint damage?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiserguian View Post
    You can get the affidavit of accident template from the internet(or your agent) and you can get it stamped and signed in those notary public/photocopy shops, its around 50-150 php, depends on the shop.

Sorry to hear bro about sa bagong damage.
    Ok, I'll ask my insurance agent tomorrow. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    did the coat minimize paint damage?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    It looks like it.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    I created my own Affidavit (got the template from the Internet) and will have it notarized today. How many copies do I need to have notarized?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    I created my own Affidavit (got the template from the Internet) and will have it notarized today. How many copies do I need to have notarized?

too short

10. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepcare View Post

too short
    Who gets all these copies? And is the payment to the notary public per copy? Sorry, this is my first time having something notarized.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Claiming Own Damage Insurance from Oriental Assurance Corporation