1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by stavros View Post
    Alam mo ba kung ano talaga yung fee na ito? :D
    paki-explain nga po sir

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jresperanza View Post
    anyone knows how to compute for this chattel mortgage fee???
    sa BPI, about 3.6% ng loanable amount

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hwitwowans View Post
    sirs may nakapagsabi saken na pwedeng wala ng chattel mortgage fee kung hindi mo muna ipapangalan sa'yo yung car na ni-loan mo sa bangko hanggat di pa tapos ang pagbabayad mo.totoo kaya ito?at ok lang kaya ito?
    Quote Originally Posted by stavros View Post
    Alam mo ba kung ano talaga yung fee na ito? :D
    From wikipedia Chattel mortgage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Under a typical chattel mortgage, the purchaser borrows funds for the purchase of movable personal property (the chattel) from the lender. The lender then secures the loan with a mortgage over the chattel. Legal ownership of the chattel is transferred to the purchaser at the time of purchase, and the mortgage is removed once the loan has been repaid

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    afaik chattel mortgage fee is being use by banks to pay for the applications, registrations, tax, and other mandatory documents to the government.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    its gonna be my last payment next month.. what are the steps for clearing mortgage?? and is there anything I need to process for registration renewal for relasing mortgage?? what are the step by step procedures?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock View Post
    its gonna be my last payment next month.. what are the steps for clearing mortgage?? and is there anything I need to process for registration renewal for relasing mortgage?? what are the step by step procedures?
    Contact your bank for the procedures.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    any idea how long does it takes? to get released?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Got this from topgear Phil.. confused lang ako need pa ba talaga sa Register of Deeds

What is the procedure for the cancellation of mortgage after I've fully paid my car? -
    After full payment of the auto loan, the borrower can go to BPI Family Savings Bank's head office to request for the cancellation of mortgage, and the release of the original copies of the Certificate of Registration and the Original Receipt. To secure a new (unencumbered) Certificate of Registration, the borrower needs to go to the Register of Deeds to have the encumbrance canceled. Then he/she can proceed to the LTO to surrender the old Certificate of Registration and secure a new one.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    yes, after getting the certificate from the bank, you bring that to the Registry of Deeds to have the encumbrance cancelled.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pwede mi naman ipalakad nalang sa bank mo yung pag cancel ng mortgage sa RD and pag kuha ng new CR if wala kang time or hassle for you. Syempre may babayaran kang processing fee.
    Signature

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
chattel mortgage fee